Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Longest Thread Wins Contest...

Dear Community members, We are happy to announce the first eBay India Community contest – “Longest Thread Wins”. It’s very simple. Just start a thread on any board of your choice. If your thread receives the maximum number of replies from other users...

a positive move from the ebay management

after a long long time ... have come across an announcement that was long overdue .... thanks a lot for thinking about the feedback system and modifying the proceedures ... now it is a much more level playing field for buyers as well as sellers .... ...

Piracy : how ebay controls?

I recently made my first purchase on ebay, bought a PS2 game at a price of 149 rs. i had my doubts how the seller was able to sell the PS2 game normally costing 2700 rs at such a rate and i found out when i received the game. it was a pirated DVD cop...

Skewed Listing Upgrade Fees

In the Days of Baazee.com, Home Page Featuring used to cost Rs.100/- and there used to be some 300-400 Home Page Featured listings. Now on eBay the Home Page Featuring Fees have been raised to Rs.300/- and the no of listings has gone down to 60 odd. ...

Charging for the items not sold

I request the eBay board to consider sending the Sellers Bills/invoices only for the sold items. I find it very strange that on the basis of just placing orders by the buyers and even when these are not honoured, Sellers get billed. This is what has ...

Issues : Who is responsible.

Hey i saw a nice looking palm top with very excellent features from ebay. but when i won the bid and made the payment i realized that the product i bought was some software for the palmtop and not the palmtop itself. I just wanted to ask if the selle...

Bada Fraud ho gaya bhai !!!

Seller universalcomputers2005 (now banned) disguised as a laptop seller.you might have seen his dirt cheap priced AMD athlon laptop for 38000. I made an online fund transfer thru icici bank. Now he does not respond and has duped 2-3 ppl on baazee. I ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Some key Issues Raised by You!

Dear Community Members, Lately, some of our community members have expressed concern that the eBay team is not listening to them and they feel that the personal touch with eBay team has been lost. The main concerns as we have understood are as follow...

Feedback cum Suggestion to Ebay Team India-All mems pls view & comments

Dear Ebay India Supporting Team Thnx to you all for nice Promotional Gift. Here below my comments/suggestions/queries/grievances etc. on EBay India Till November 2004 (Date from migration of Baazee to eBay had been started) Baazee.com was very goods ...

Show the Final Value After Listing .....

Dear Community team, Why Its not showing the final Value Fees when we made listing like bazee.com ?? You should have to make that option so we can count as well we can understnd that how much we have to pay once transcation will done. I have just see...