Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Bad Experience at eBay

Hello eBay team, I am facing a lot of problems with the Seller called "societi". I made the payment for an item (5015640559) on July-22nd and till date I have not received the watch. I also opened up a dispute at Dispute Console (http://feedback.ebay...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful

About Mani Jewels

One year back I bought a diamond set from Mani Jewels at a cost of US$ 1,807, in Oct. 2004. Unfortunately when the parcel reached, me in Saudi Arabia the container was empty. I informed Mani Jewels that the cotainer was opened infront of me by the Sa...

Sheetal Diamonds Jewellers-THE FRAUD SELLER

I purchased an item from this seller on 8th sep 2005.He sent me the item today on 29th sep 2005.When I got the item checked from Reputed council,they said the weight od diamond is not as claimed by the seller.They say the weight is .17ct when the wei...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay India is a fraud also

WARNING to International buyers, DO NOT PURCHASE ANY THING FROM EBAY INDIA, if the seller will cheat you the support team will just throw uop their hands and tell you that they can not do any theing. Symphony Jewels, took 8100 Rupees from me and did ...

Att kridesigns customer help Kritidesign to do deliveries of time.Pls read

EBAY HAS WRONG FULLY SUSPENDED OUR ACC.WE ARE NOT ABLE TO SEE ANY DELIVERY INFORMATION , SO IF U HAVE PAID AN ITEM AND NOT RECIEVED KINDLY COOPERATE WITH US AND SEND THE ITEM NUMBER AND SHIPPING ADDRESS WITH PHONE NUMBER AND MODE OF PAYMENT.WE DON'T ...

Dispute with Invogue-inc & Ebay Rules

I bought a Pearl from Invogue-inc which was listed as a 4ct. Very Fine Quality Pearl with approx. Market Price of Rs.800/-. I recd a Fake/Shell Pearl worth less than a Rupee, that too with a Crack mark. On multiple complains I just recd some Auto rep...

I M Really Disappointed With Ebay.. Ebay team ur reply is needed:-(

I have not received my prize for Keep The Catch Contest. Ebay guys are very much aware of this but they are still not sending me prize. U can check my name in the winners list --- Watches section --- PREETI VATAN. That's a link to the contest --- htt...

Creat a category for gemstones rough

i wanted to draw attention to creat a diff and exclusive ategory to list gemstones rough on e bay.india has a lot of non metalic minerals which can be sold here on e bay.india's gemstones exports are huge.a lot of people around the world would defini...