About Mani Jewels

shamimhassan
Community Member
One year back I bought a diamond set from Mani Jewels at a cost of US$ 1,807, in Oct. 2004. Unfortunately when the parcel reached, me in Saudi Arabia the container was empty. I informed Mani Jewels that the cotainer was opened infront of me by the Saudi custom authorites of Saudi postal department, but it contained nothing.
Mr. Sanket Ramoliya of Mani Jewels asked me to send him the relevant papers for a claim from the insurance co. which I did.
Mr.Ramoliya promised me that he will fallow up the case with the insurance co. After a few months I gave up the hope that I will get a refund of my money since the claim has to go to UK for processing the claim, and the insurance co. in UK was not responding to any of the emails send to them by Mani Jewels.
But Mr. Ramoliya did not give up, he kept on fighting with the insurance co. on my behalf in India and in UK and he promised me that he will not rest till my money is paid back to me.
God bless Mr. Ramoliya,for his sincere efforts, yesterday I received the check of US$1807 from the insurance co.
Thank You Mr. Ramoliya
Dr. Shamim A. Hassan Khobar Saudi Arabia
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0