Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay Fraud Alert.. Filed a case

Dear All, I have recently filed a case against this Mohit Kumar with CB CID Delhi and CB CID Jaipur. I have also filed a case of internet crime with Cyber Crime Control unit Delhi. I have seen that he has cheated another Buyer with the name VEXAT. In...

suggestion to ebay : please upgrade your forums

Hello, I have found the ebay forums to be copletely stale and technically speaking, in the stone age. The internet is abuzz with such powerful forums which allow members to do so many things such as create polls etc etc etc and above all, look appeal...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay Fraud Alert By ebay Seller. Ebay Crimes

Dear All, Please read this very carefuly. I am a seller on ebay and i have 100% positive feedback so far. Recently i purchased a Sony p910i from ebay buyer wizardguyinhell. I made the payment on the very day of purchase. After waiting for seven days ...

eBay items are costlier than local market

People like me come to eBay to buy items at a lower cost than that available in the market. But now days I see many eBay items are actually costlier than the market price. E.g. Sony Ericsson's W550i mobile is available in the local market for Rs. 142...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

something is black in ebay.in minds.

u guys(team ebay)seems to be equally engaged in such frauds. last 15 days i m waiting for my item to be delivered. each time seller gives some new reasons for delays. but never tells where the item is stuck. y not reached. i have already more spend m...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Tsunami VCD

Hi, I am looking for Tsunami VCD, which I dont find herein ebay. Can someone help me know how and where do I get that from? cheers.

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Delay in payment clearence

It has been more then two days since i purchase one Encyclopedia Britannica 2006 Ultimate Reference Suite (7215277490). I made the payments online thru Ebay Paisa Pay. The payment has not been cleared till date. Either deliver the material or cancel ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful