Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SUPER SUPPORT TO SUPER SELLERS ???????????

THIS EMAIL IS TO LET EBAY KNOW THAT NO SUPPORT IS BEING GIVEN TO SUPER SELLERS. ALL BEING SAID ABOUT DIRECT PHONE SUPPORT IS CRAP. I HAVE TRIED THE TOLL FREE MTNL NUMBER AND THE TATA NUMBER BUT FOR BOTH THE NUMBERS NO ONE ANSWERS THE PHONE. EVEN THE ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Mr. Shakawath Hussain is Back..??? fraud Alert!!

Guys..herez a new id : suman12x registered from Kolkatta, WB, on 17-Mar-2006 , is selling Sony Vaio Laptops at 1/2 the price. the best thing is he has got 13 Feedback Points and 2 Feedback ratings in 2 days from an ID : haldar15x and haldar14x. guess...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Asking for feedback on items purchased/won

This refers to a USB To Serial Connector Interface Adapter purchased on ebay from seller 'brand.deal'. The deal went fine. However one thing that I want to eBay team needs to know is that the seller asked for good feedback in lieu of some gift item e...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Dispute not resolved ticket closed

HI, I won a bid on ebay for item #6811698007 "IBM Thinkpad T30 Series Laptop Battery (#6811698007)" The item was not delivered. I opened an item not delivered ticket on ebay. I see the trouble ticket is closed as there is no action for 90 days. I hav...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Luring into Free Gifts for Leaving good feedback

Please beware of sellers promising of free gifts if you give a posive feedback even befoe you have received the product. Here a mail from one supplier (rich.deal) and there was no free gift however the respose was fine. ------------------------------...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Final Value Credit not rceived yet

I had got a fake bid from fake byuer for my item no. 9108046709. The buyer requested to ship the product to nigeria inspite of my clear instructions in the listing that i wont send the product to nigeria or any other unconfirmed address. I have also ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

A POSSIBLE FRAUD MAY,BUYERS BEWARE.

the seller name sellerthegreat seems to be a possible fraud,i agree he has 11 ratings in 1 month,but if u check his ratings no buyer more than one rating has brought his product and interesting is that all the ratings received from buyers are newly r...

• 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paisapay needs a REBOOT!!!

Come on guys! You need a reboot... You system is really pretty bad! Very time it is too late. One of my credit card payment is pending since last March 5, 2006. I LOVE THIS MESSAGE. This item is pending payment through PaisaPay (PaisaPay ID 165018135...

Shocking Suspension...!!!

teknix_in1 (670) Feedback Score: 670 Positive Feedback: 92.0% GOT Suspended..???? 7592540847 - World Premiere :- The Sony DSC H 1 was ended early by eBay. The auction was ended due to the account suspension of the seller. All results for this auction...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

paisa Pay Problem

PaisaPay payment system is temporarily unavailable. Please read below to learn more. PaisaPay payment system is temporarily unavailable due to one of the following reasons The feature page you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable. Try agai...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

list of Frauds!!! why doesnt ebay do anything!

1. lobby4018( 0 ) Location: lobby woo yttjhknh tyeryh, NL 400050 India 24457687998 2. talwars( -1 ) Sanju Talwar Flat No 226, Veejay Towers, Cunnhingam road Bangalore Bangalore, KA 560001 India 5561846 3. palvi013( 0 ) pallavi bangera old kent road p...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful