Serious Problem with Items Sold

I have had this experience before also and notified ebay about this. I thought it might have been corrected. I sold an item through 1 paisa auction free shipping. the item ended on May 7th and the customer paid using paisapay the same day. I got an email from paisapay regarding this both in my ebay 'My Messages' and at my registered email id.
But here begins the problem. The item is not showing in myebay. it is not showing even in items sold. it is not showing even in 'i need to ship... items'
The problem is that there are so many sales and deliveries everyday that you cannot track each sale individually. now if i forget this for a few days the buyer will think that the seller is not reliable but on the other hand when i log in to myebay i am hardly aware that i need to ship a particular item.
due to this last time a buyer was close to giving me a -ve feedback. he settled for a neutral.
for ebay staff the item no is. 290111309057
I think this needs urgent attention.
Jaspreet
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

hi !

we hade also face same issue with our item no -270083154644 , buyer id - vikas_2312

due to mistake of ebay the order is not showing in our myebay records , but when buyer has given negative feedback then we realised the issue. , but as per ebay sticky rules we have suffer a lot from it , we had face dispute , negative feedback .

still the feedback is negative due to fault of ebay.

maahvir computers.

---------------
With Regards,
Mahavir Computers Pvt Ltd

";)
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi,

Our Customer Support team looked into the issue and has fixed the issue. If you continue to face this issue, we will request you to inform the same to customer support team via Live Chat or email.

Thanks and Regards,
Sapana
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

When I thought it was all well, I found another snag. I know ebay staff might be cursing me for this but the problem is really bigger than it seems to be.
I sold an item in 1 paisa free shipping on 14th May. The item has not been paid yet. To my amazement, the item is not showing in my ebay's items sold, not even in 'i am awaiting payment for... items' Now a days I have limited items on sale so I was able to remember this particular item and located it with item no.
My concerns are:
If the item sold is not showing in 'items sold' not in 'I am awaiting payment for .. items' how will I file a upi in case it is not paid. I have to remember every single sale and follow it up with item no because it is not showing in myebay.
If I forget this item I end up paying ebay fees without receiving the payment for the item.
Secondly, I am not sure whether this sale is counted in my monthly sales or not.
Thirdly, I need a memory course to remember the status of all my items.

This software and my ebay is supposed to be useful to us. I urge ebay staff to look into this on priority and resolve it asap.
Think about the sellers who have thousands of listings and tracking each and every transaction is virtually impossible. They might be loosing money for no fault of theirs and they might not even be aware of this.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply