Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How relist & Unpaid strike options works ?

Dear Fellow Seller, eBay, I have a big doubt in relist option. When i list first time for example i list with 3 quantity. Incase if 1 item sold, the remaining item shows 2, and initial quantity shows 3 after item is ended. This perfect. I don't use T...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Suggestions to avoid unpaid item

Dear all, Unpaid items for the listings that were promoted or in auction formats, are a great loss to sellers. FVF is reversed but still promotion charges are not reversed. I would like to suggest the following to avoid this. 1. For auction format an...

Those who don`t pay

Hi Those who don`t pay for the bids they make and win for them what is the penalty ebay have just banning their accounts nothin` else and as they waste our posts we have to suffer on their behalf wht kind of security does ebay gives us for such peopl...

Sales Reports not working! Error on eBay!

Hi, I found that Sales Reports are not working from 2-3 days. When ever I click them, it says no page found! As I am a Power Seller, I tried to signin in the power seller page, but it shows "Connecting to Sales report" and again shows no page found -...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer Protection Claim.

Many thanks to Mr.Gareth S. Claims Adjuster, Standard Purchase Protection Program, eBay Trust & Safety for the quick approval of my eBay Purchase Protection Claim. sincerely, Kolkata's raymahasay

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paisapay of Paisa Take

ebay promotes paisapay like anything. To a seller they say: This is fast and convenient. Low transaction fee. Immediate receipt of payment. Easy for buyer to pay. To a buyer they say: It is fast and convenient. Buyer Protection upto Rs. 50,00/- Onlin...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Awaiting for more than 200 feedbacks...

Dear eBay team, It was a great (from past 20 days) to see more than 250 orders of pendrives from Relience Web World (Bhopal, Visakhapatna, Hyderabad, Secunderabad, etc..). But the actual problem is, I have not received approximately 200-225 feedbacks...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Good Move from the eBay team! Thanks a lot.

Dear Sapana & eBay team, It was nice to see a good news at the announcement. A Single Sign In was much needed and thanks a lot for bringing it so soon. Its more user-friendly than before. --------------- With Regards, Navaneeth (snrama)

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Mutual feedback withdrawal aggeed, eBay Team your help required URGENTLY...

Dear eBay, The customer stradivariuss kindly agreed to withdraw the -ve feedback for the item number 230121162651. But he does not have my previous mail to withdraw the feedback. Please help him to withdraw the feedback. When i tried to send one more...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

no response from ebay

i purchsed a pendrive worth rs 2199 from ebay and that seller is culprit and after selling his duplicate material to lot of buyers he got unregistered from ebay i open the case in consumerprotection in ebay they respond me very well and sentioned me ...