Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How do we cancel a bidded item?

Hi I and my friends are really crazy about ebay and its products. However, i have a request, can you guide us how to cancel a particular bidded item. For any reason, unintentionally, if we decide not to go for the item, what would be a convinent proc...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ruf and Tuf Travel Mate Bag

I never thought I would be able to get a good backpack laptop for anything below a thousand rupees. But ebay proved me wrong in this regard. I got a good one for a very decent price (Rs.499). It is really what ebay says it is - a ruf and tuf bag with...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

"Marketplace reasearch" is going wrong

Hi, here in last few days I had noticed a seriouse issue which efects the "Marketplace Reasearch" in ebay. Now a days the research result is not true because I think that the people are listing the item in auction mode and at the end of the auction i...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Second Chance Offer: Any Suggestions

Dear Community Experts, I am a new seller and today i just gave options to a couple of people for buying my item in Second Chance Offer. I wanted to get some guidance on how big sellers write to customers while giving Second Chance Offers. Whats the ...

Are ebay gift coupons available?

Hey, I am a Bangalore based blogger. I am rewarding my loyal visitors by giving "best Commentator" award. I wanted to know if ebay provides gift coupons which I can buy & give it to them. And they can buy whatever they want on ebay using that coupon....

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I wondered

When i got message from e bay that the e book, i posted to sell, has sold with in 24 hours, i wondered. It is the best way of online earning. Thank you to ebay. Ramaraju Kommoju

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Trust N Safty : Please Help Us

Buyer ID: dsilvapr Item No. 350087077784 dear ebay. there was some error in item price in item no. 350087077784. someone has made buying commitement but not paid the item (buyerid: 'dsilvapr') this item. i wud like to cancle the deal he was also agre...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay does not have many books to offer...

i was searching for some rear books on ebay(rare in india only) like A Wizard of Earthsea but couldnt find anything. i think there should be more sellers with such books and more when there's no listing fee in this category...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Phone support team is useless most of the time

Phone help is useless most of the time. They are unaware of most OF the things. They donot even know the basic functionality of ebay. Whenever you ask them something , either they dont know about it or they will say we will get back to you and never ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful