Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Customer Service going from BAD to WORSE

Hello Ebay, I wanted to escalate how customer service has been working off late. Please help provide a better environment to work taking this as a feedback. 1) My account was suspended due to missing contact information. However my information was up...

From Saudi Arabia With Love

Hello to all my friends on ebay. I have missed you all, but unfortunately it took me a long time to get rid of the depression I suffered after the death of my eldest son Fahad. With all my regards and best wishes to all on ebay, and specially to all ...

eBay visits # 2 - A great learning experience!

Dear All, I'd like to share with you all the great experience that we had on having Kapil (P.e.a.r.l), Rakhi (kaya_jewels), Monica (indiancharms) & Pratik (chinesedreamz-nx) at our office as part of the 2nd eBay Visits program which was held on 2nd S...

PowerSeller Merchandise

Please read the following announcement at http://www2.ebay.com/aw/in/200804.shtml#2008-04-10112526: We understand that there are concerns on the continued supply of PowerSeller merchandise leading to out of stock situation and at times due to logisti...

non-reciept of items

I have sent the demand draft for the item #150186512564 on December 31 2007 and when I contacted the seller JAINLALIT he told me that he had not received the payment.I contacted the postal department and also the the bank and got a Duplicate DD issue...

The fraudster Mr. Aravind Kumar from Nellore, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh

Beware of the fraud Mr. Aravind Kumar from Hyderabad: PLEASE NOTE FURTHER I HAVE BOUGHT A LAPTOP FROM THIS FRAUDSTER & MADE PAYMENT ON 8.8.08 AND TILL DATE i.e. ON 19.8.08 I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE ITEM FOR WHICH I HAVE MADE PAYMENT TO MR. ARAVIND KUMA...

James Bond vs. Hyderabad guy

James Bond vs. Hyderabad guy James Bond Style : The character James Bond has a peculiar style of introducing himself by calling first Bond, then followed by great smile & finally James Bond. His style is absolutely killing but he doesn't know the con...

Laugh a Little: A Gujarati Funeral...

> > > > A family in Gujarat got simply puzzled when the coffin of > > their dead > > mother (Puj. Ba) arrived from the US. It was sent by one of > > the > > Daughter. > > > > The dead body was very tightly squeezed inside the coffin, > > with no > > ...

Shipping displayed in Listings

According to ebay, the shipping will be calculated automatically based on the pin code of the buyer. In the example below, the listing header says "shipping to 570017" which is my pin code and the shipping is Free. See http://img397.imageshack.us/my....

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful