Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Got Cheated by a seller!!

Recently i saw a mobile phone on Ebay..seller gave me 14900/- if i m paying him through paisa pay and other modes 13000.. i have done all the conversations with him inside the ebay.. and before purchase i asked ebay custmer care executive and they sa...

Ebooks Flooding the "Books&magazines" sector..

In "Books&magazines" sector, when you try to sort it using "Price:lowest first" you are flooded with ebooks from the beginning.. it's hard to find physical books in them.. so it will be better if you could provide a seperate sub-category for ebooks w...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PARTICIPATED IN PROMO EXCLUSIVE RS. 49 OFFER BUT WHOO WILL ISSUE REFUND

I ANKIT AGGARWAL EBAY ID :- PRIYA JEWELS I PARTICIPATED IN THE PROMO OFFER OF EXCLUSIVE OFFER RS. 49 . I WAS TOLD THROUGH A MAIL THAT BOLD BORDER HIGHLIGHT ILF ARE TOTALLY FREE FOR SOME SELLERS . I ACCEPTED THAT OFFER AND MADE SEPRATE PAYMENT OF RS. ...

Relisting from shop to auction

on 4th of aug i had a chat seesion with Vidya M My problem was that before my shop listing ended i was relisting in auction the same lot.But now every time i did that i was getting an error saying that i had to insert a bigger amount in Buy it Now th...

Dealer Warranty: does it mean grey market?

Hi Almost all the digital cameras on sale on ebay.in (probably all) are offering only Dealer Warranty. Most of these are 1 year, and some of 6 months. Nikon, Canon and Olympus provide 2 year nationwide warranty to all their official products (as ment...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful