cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No use of Community Court at all. Ebay needs to recheck

mobilesstores
Community Member
Hi Ebay Management & Indraneel,

I would like to bring to your attention that off late community court is just not serving the purpose for which it was created. I would like to cite an example of this to what has happened to me.

Buyer: lilingstone
Feedback: Seller’s blackmailing technique to force customers for best score is nauseating

I filed for community court as my commnunication with buyer didnt result in a positive way ahead.

The buyer never replied to community court. My case went for jury voting and to my surprise i received an email stating "The Community Court has decided that the feedback for this transaction should remain with a majority of 51% of the votes".

How in the world is this fair to me. We are genuine business and are very affected by this fault feedback of the buyer. Now what am i supposed to do. Either the system is at fault or other sellers on ebay (competitors) definately voted me out.

I want my case to be reviewed by Ebay management and decide what is my mistake and what the court ruling came out.

Whats is the use of community court if genuine sellers are not getting a fair trial also. Where are Ebay values gone now. I will appreciate if you can take a look at my case and reply what I should do in such a situation. If you cant reply then let us know and we will not expect justice at community court.

Uptill now i have had very high regards for ebay management and its team, but if this is what treatment we are been metted out then I should definately think of other platforms.

Appreciate comments from other genuine sellers as well if i am right or wrong in my request. If you have voted for me or against me pls do let me know as well.

Thanks,
Mobilesstores
Message 1 of 29
latest reply
28 REPLIES 28

ufo_big
Community Member
In the feedback, buyer has labelled a serious allegation. You have not explained why buyer is wrong, in your support.It is not clear why buyer has given such a feedback. Community Court jury consists of 50% buyers also. The 50% sellers may not necessary be your competitors. It may so happen that they are not at all selling mobile at all. So casting aspersions on all jury members is not correct. Also you have misunderstood that purpose of Community Court is only to remove negative feedbacks. Also I find you got another negative feedback in quick succession after the present case.

Before you cast aspersions on me, let me clear that I am not a seller and not part of the jury. I have just posted my views what it appear from your post
Message 2 of 29
latest reply

sachin_thapar
Community Member
Mr ufo_big,

Thanks for your thoughts. I am fully aware of community court details and am not casting any aspersion on anyone. I have explained my case clearly on ebay. Is requesting us to rate us high on DSR a crime for the service we offer.

The buyer is fully satisfied with the product thats why he didnt reply in community court.

You have seen my negative feedback but i will appreciate if you can please also check the other positive feedback which i get. Been a high volume seller getting a negative by a buyer who doesnt understand feedback system is perfectly ok.. I am debating the redressal mechanism here not the fault of the buyer.

Also we offer full money back lifetime warranty on our items. We are sure of the quality we provide. If the buyer has issue with the item he can communicate with us and we will resolve it.

The fact that the buyer didnt bother to report to community court proves that he is happy with the product. The feedback was just left in without giving a second thought that it will affect a sellers business.

Is it wrong for us to appeal in community court and expect a fair trial....
Message 3 of 29
latest reply

*There is no harm at all if the seller calls up the buyer to request for a Positive feedback.
*Many times the buyers forget to leave feedback and just a reminder does no harm by way of a phone call. You could even call that good PR for future relations with the buyer and also at the same time the seller will come to know if the buyer has any issues with the product. So no harm in calling for a feedback.
*Some buyers just act pricey for no reason at all that's the main issue with Indian buyers, when they buy a product they feel that they have also bought the seller and especially on ebay this is very prevalent.
*To some extent eBay is also responsible for this behavior of the buyer.
********************* Regards.
Raj Electronics.
Message 4 of 29
latest reply

sachin_thapar
Community Member
Indraneel,

If you can pls spare some time to read my problem and respond, i will really appreciate.

Thanks,
Sachin
Message 5 of 29
latest reply

stylish_india
Community Member
I voted in Mobilesstores favour and I am surprised, shocked and really sad to know that the bad feedback is still there :(

Custom Logo

Custom Logo

Message 6 of 29
latest reply

mobilesstores
Community Member
Hi Indraneel,

Are you there havent heard anything from you on my request. Pls tell me the solution to this problem.

Mobilesstores
Message 7 of 29
latest reply

mobilesstores
Community Member
Thanks Stylish I appreciate your effort and your honesty in admitting your vote.

I have also voted in favour of genuine sellers and helped them with their business in case i feel they are right. What sense it makes to retain feedback from buyers who dont even bother to respond.

Also 5 feedback revision is too low a number. Ebay should seriously reconsider as if a buyer is ready to resolve an issue with the seller at times seller doesnt have the revision option.

Mobilesstores
Message 8 of 29
latest reply

you are right. there is no use of cc . i lost my lots of appeals
Message 9 of 29
latest reply

comunnity court is useless

mututal feedback removal was the best

ebay.in should look at this.

pls change it.plsssssssssssssssssss