cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHY COMMUNITY COURT NOT REMOVING -VE REMARK EVEN AFTER 15 DAYS TIME

Dear Co-sellers,

I am surprised to see response of community court.

I rec. following msg :
Date: Thursday, 15 January, 2009, 8:30 AM

Hi kaya_jewels,

Item Number: 400003189196

Feedback Content: Shipped wrong item.Got perl necklace instead of ruby
spinel.No refund/exchange.

The Community Court has decided that the feedback for this transaction should
be removed with a majority of 51% of the votes.

eBay TnS will be acting on this outcome shortly.

Thank you for your participation.

Sincerely,
The Community Court

Many times i sent mails to ebay custumer support for this issue, 3 mails to my account manager jinesh and now FINALLY posting this on community boards.

All other feedbacks have already been removed from my profile except this.
Why, do ebay think i shipped wrong item and trust this buyer for his untrue and dishonest statement ?

Before making payment sent me mail to ship item at address that is not given in ebay and also not in paypal.
I REFUSED TO SHIP ITEM AT UNCONFIRMED ADDRESS FOR SECURITY.

When finally paid, 7 days after delivery wrote me mail that one necklace he think is of pearls.
mailed me thru paypal to initiate partial refund and I ASK WILL PARTIAL REFUND WOULD HAVE TURNED THE NECKLACE IN AS DESCRIBED ONE'S.
I REFUSED TO BELIEVE HIS DISHONEST STATEMENT COZ "I PERSONALLY HANDPACKED HIS TWO NECKLACES AND I KNOW I SHIPPED THE CORRECT PARCEL WITH NOTHING WRONG

"ONE OF HIS NECKLACE HAD ONE STRING LOOSE IN THE THREAD THAT I IMMEDIATLY SENT TO OUR WORKERS FOR REPAIR AND AS SOON AS THEY DELIVERED THE NECKLACE OF SPINEL BACK TO ME I PACKED IT WITH THE EMERALD NECKLACE IN ONE JEWEL BOX SO I AM "1000% SURE" THAT I HAVE SHIPPED EVERYTHING CORRECT.

WHEN I ASKED HIM CONTINOUSLY TO SHOW PICTURES HOW NECKLACES ARE NOT AS DESCRIBED HE REFUSED SHOWING PICS.

SO I WILL NOT BELIEVE HIS UNTRUE STATEMENT THAT SAYS I SHIPPED WRONG ITEM.

I thank all my co-sellers and jury members who have voted for me on this case, This buyer is very dishonest , dangerous and not a good person, in all his mails he kept on extorting me that he will leave negative he will leave negative.

When i asked why not he informed me the same day or the next day after item delivery he said he did not even got time to open the parcel and see what's inside from the last one week after item delivery.

Not just this he also wrote "is this important that i shld open the parcel immediatly to check whether everything is okay or not" .

More information on this case if req. i will be glad to furnish at any time.

Thank you again jury members voting for me.

Awaiting response from COMMUNITY COURT team. "Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
·:*¨¨*:·.God·:*¨¨*:·.Bless·:*¨¨*:·.Us·:*¨¨*:·.All·:*¨¨*:·.
"Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

MY CC Case took over a month !

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Even I have received this email from TnS today, Let see what happens....May the force be with meeeeeeeeeeee.
---------------------------------------
Subject: Community Court Appeal
To: rajelectroniks@gmail.com
Date: Sunday, February 01, 2009 2:00 PM

Hi rajelectroniks,

Item Number: 170289720110

Feedback Content: New Motorola "BT50" battery came wrapped in toilet paper, used cigarette pack

The Community Court has decided that the feedback for this transaction should be removed with a majority of 51% of the votes.

eBay TnS will be acting on this outcome shortly.

Thank you for your participation.

Sincerely,
The Community Court
Regards.
Raj Electronics.
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

ITS BEEN 28+ DAYS SINCE I REC. THE MAIL FROM COMMUNITY COURT AND THE FEEDBACK IS NOT REMOVED TILL TODAY.

10+ MAILS SENT TO JINESH ACCOUNT MANAGER BUT I ALWAYS RECEIVE ONE RESPONSE.

"WAIT TILL TOMORROW IT WILL BE DONE"
AND NOW ITS 28+ DAYS SINCE I AM SENDING MAILS FOR HELP STILL NO ACTION ON THIS ISSUE. "Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
"Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

parkashprem
Community Member
I tried to file a case under community court but it is not working. I receive the following error all the time : There was some error, please try again later. Also whenever I try to sign into the community court, I need to sign in twice. Problem still exists. Kindly help.
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

ravinissay
Community Member
I am also facing a similar issue. The CC has voted that the feedback be removed and ebay is yet to act on it even after ONE WEEK!!

And now I know I am not the single person sailing in this boat but there are others too.

Request ebay to act on these issues on priority basis.

Thank you.
Ravinissay
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hi Rakhi (kaya_jewels),

I've investigated the issue being highlighted by you and can reveal that it was a technical error that though the case was closed in your favour the negative was not removed.

The concerned team will ensure that this is removed at the earliest.

I understand that this has caused a lot of inconvenience to you and I regret the same.

Keep Posting!!

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Oh Ebay Team !!!

So happy , today the feedback is finally removed.

I thank you all for this 🙂
Better late than never..

Thank you everyone thx jinesh (powerful account manager) finally you did it and thnx indraneel for the revert

Now i feel very very safe on ebay now buyers cannot extort me like they did in past 🙂 i feel safe secure with community court . "Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

HAVE YOU ALL NOTICED ONE FACT THAT THE EMAIL WHICH IS SENT FROM ADMIN@EBAYCOURT.COM IS NOT SENT TO OUR EBAY INBOX SO WE DO NOT HAVE ANY PROOF INCASE EBAY SAYS THAT EMAIL SENT IS NOT GENUINE.
ANY COMMENTS ?? Regards.
Raj Electronics.
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

atulbay0000
Community Member
Dear Sir
This is my last try for feed back.
I purchased an item no 114546049030 (Leaser pen+Torch+Pointer). Tat was not delivered to me till said date. After long fuss/feedbacks/Teleohones (bORNED BY ME) Lastly I got the item today.
Now I wasnted to sent a ffed back, that item is received. But I am not able to sign in (While I am dealing with my account regularly since last 6 days till 1 hr before. Sudenly it started saying that password/id is wrong !!!! It could not be, as I am logging in regularly & have same password/id in my diary.
Any way I do not bother about, as if I dont log in, eBay will suffer not me!!
But I am worried for "ALLIANZ" seller. Who is in the need of response, other wise his payment may be hanged till my positive rsponse.
I want to communicate that this item No-114546049030 is received (Tough vary late) & I have no issue against him. Kindly covey this to concerned dept to ease his payment for this item (If it is not already made.
Thanks
Dr. Atul Tiwari
Jhalawar
9414226811 (Jhalawar)
Message 10 of 10
latest reply