Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

missing pair of earrings

i won an item from fashionjewelry , it's a 4 piece bollywood kundan saree. but when i received the item there is only one earring. i emailed the seller but to date i got no reply. how can i wear the earring without the pair? calling the attention of ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay India's new TV Campaign

I liked the two new ad's ...great work eBay team http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GGDpgrZrfo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCI0NhRJpc4 "Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When...

JUVAL D. ( EBAY Claim Adjuster ) SCAMMED ME.

Go to this post for complete story. TAG HEUER RIMLESS Eyewear From Kolkata SCAM>> BEWARE Juval was my claim adjuster and he did nothing. I sent him over 500 emails yes over 500 emails that the seller was a scam and no longer registerd on ebay. But Ti...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay mobile application

I understand from today's Economic Times app REVIEW, that eBay Inc has developed an eBay mobile application for the iPhone and iPod Touch to search, pay, bid and check eBay activities. Latest version is 1.6.1. This is available free of cost. Can anyb...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Valentine Offer

I received my Valentine gift Techmatrix Webcam in less than 10 days from the date of Purchase of other product. I never expected it to reach me so fast coz thr are lotsa negative feedbak on such offers..Anyways..Thanks eBay

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Problem with Paisapay System

I have a problem with paisapay and want to see if anyone has had the same issue and how it was resolved. I have been trying for two days to pay for an item. I am in the US and paisapay is a great system. Anyway, when I put my credit card informatiion...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Feed Back

We sell more than 500 items every month and is not possible to leave feed back for each item. When once the item is paid and delivered, the Feed back should be construed as posted as positive as the transaction is completed without any hastle. Howeve...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Foolish DSR Rating Policy

Hello Now a days eBay changed policy in which they have given high importance to DSR rating. Due to which many of sellers lost power seller status and some sellers got restrictions from selling on there account. Out of 100 buyers 80 buyers gives feed...

• 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful