Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Duplicate Item received

I have received duplicate cell phone... Not even working..battery is not getting charged... Fake eBay site... People pls don't buy from dis site... They fool customers... N not even give response... I have lodge complaint for my cell phone.. nobody b...

Pending Refund

Sir,Could you kindly bear me a reply. I want justice. I want to mention point by point as what happened.1. The item received on 24 Sep 16 and the item was not in order purchase and accepted by the seller and asked me return it.2. The item was collect...

battery issue of samasung 7582

Dear Ebay we recieved a samsung battery of 7582 through online ebay, order placed on 9 december 2016 as item . after 2-3 days the battery having switch off issue when it come to 60% charging from 100%. Thanks & Regards Kiran

DUPLICATE PEICE DELIVERED

I HAVE ORDERED AN MOTOROLA 4TH GEN PLUS AT 13/12/16 BUT IT IS AN DEFAULT PEICE ON THE BATTERY OF MOBILE IT HAS RETURNED MADE IN CHINA INSTEAD OF MADE IN INDIA. SO I WANT AN REFUND AGAINST MY MOBILE... THANKS & REGARDSSHRIRAM ADAGALE

refund money

I have ordered a HTC phone eBay seller shipped "Deal 05: New Importe" using DTDC (AWB no. V19313809) on 25-Feb-15 and expected delivery by 04-Mar-15. It is not delive till 10 march so I called the corrier they sa that they had lost the bag so I calle...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund Issue

this is in context with claim id-24433263 and complaint no. 195134259717 which was rejected by ebay. i have a pending issue regarding a blazer. there was a quality issue, the bow of the suit was missing. as told by the ebay executives i sent back the...

refund not received

I purchase a new phone as it mention on ebay site,but seller send me a used phone, i return back this phone to seller via courier,I claim for refund. but there is no response from ebay. Ebay & sellers foolish many customers about this type of used or...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

fake product

I received fake 2 samsung 32 gbmemorycard from ebay i complaint for that issue but there is no reply my email address is not working properly my paisa paid id is 43808700143 .My new email is surajdude0793@gmail.comWhat is your costomer care contact n...

got a damaged slicer dicer

today i got my parcel when i opend it. I found it broken and i want replace it or refund. My order number 14219164076 and i tried my best to find the customer care number couldnt find itDated 6-12-12

duplicate product

ebay sells dublicate product i purchase samsung hs130 that package is totally different from oringnal one the buttons are listening like a chinese earphone