refund not received

m_in276
Community Member
I purchase a new phone as it mention on ebay site,but seller send me a used phone, i return back this phone to seller via courier,I claim for refund. but there is no response from ebay. Ebay & sellers foolish many customers about this type of used or not refurbished mobiles.See the whole documents and service centre jobsheet summary that's shows the fraud. The seller was cheating me there is a return with out repair mobile ?not a refurbished one so how can provide the manufacturer warranty tell me..... See the job sheet of micromax yureka service centre Ernakulam. Please check the mail insellerverification@ebay.com today 5-12-2016 at Between 9.40 to 9.52 am mail of (Vishnuradhakrishnan51@gmail.com)PaisaPay id 42182779979 SR# 1-93114387253 eBay Document ID: 38095715009 First thing is this is a second hand ,seller description is  refurbished mobile that descriptions are false.  So I am the second owner of the mobile. This mobile is return with out repair mobile and manufacturers not provide the warranty. The seller understand the mistake but ebay not provide my refund many ebay customer care not responding to action about this case. April second time I reopen this claim but customer care are could not reopen that claim, I lost my money and phone. I will spread over through whatsaap with this type of cheating.   I want refund.  ?The seller was a fraud.... rockingdeals

I want refund.............
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0