Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

CRF - Need Truth on its Implementation

Need to know the facts of CRF and its implementation. FYI: We see that community review is for Buyers and will always vote against Seller. We saw that community court is for Sellers and will always or most of the time votes against Buyer. Regards

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Price difference

I had purchased a Blackberry curve 9300 on 14th Apr2011 for Rs.13940.However today it is available for Rs.13100 on your site. This gives one a feeling of having been cheated.Shall think twice now before buying anything. Regards LT.COL RAJIV DUA 98184...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Few queries on International Selling.

Few queries. 1. Do we need Import / Export license, a: if we just sell 1 or 2 items a month? b: if we sell auction (old/used) items. 2. We sell an item to Buyer b by paying $20. We ship the item through India Post Speed service. For few days, there i...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What? i don't cover under Ebay Seller Guarannty

Item i received was significantly different from its description, hence i returned this item to seller on same day without waiting for opening a case(I think i am an idiot). Thank God i got refund after completion of due date, but wait "i can't claim...

FREE ITEM

SIR I BOUGHT Seller sports_hubb has shipped item (BRANDED KAMACHI SWIMMING GOGGLES AND SWIMMING CAP) ON 31 MAR 2011., AND WAS PROMISEED FOR A FREE T SHIRT, I HAVE RECEIVED THE ITEM BUT HAS NOT RECEIVED THE FREE M SIZE EBAY T SHIRT TILL NOW, NEITHER I...

Valentine gift is not received

i have purchased above 10000/- on ebay but till now i did not receive any intimation about the ebay gift item i contacted phone customer care nearly aboout 20 times but every time they says that u will receive a call assistance from our side but even...

Feedback deleted

It is plainly surprising to know that a negative feedback left for one of the consignments have been deleted...God knows by whom!!! This way, I will not be surprised if all the sellers in ebay have positive reviews only..since all negative feedback w...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay India Policy Changes

Thanks to new ebay policies ( http://www2.ebay.com/aw/in/201104.shtml#2011-04-19102914 ) i hope it will be very help full for the sellers in coming periods.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Honorable Justice Claim Adjuster Yogesh.S Refund Repolacement Paisapay Refu

Still this item not received & no reply from your side amount of this transaction arougn more then 5000/- what to do waiting for your reply i want to file the claim under seller protection what is option for same Previous Message Follows ------------...