Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Discounts & free gifts

Hi your discount coupons are not helpful most of the times.it is either sent after i have done a purchase or is not matching my purchase.last time i had made a purchase of Rs.37000 and there was no offer posted at that time.just after i purchased it ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Not able to see the Item which I have Listed

Hi, I have just created a seller's account and have posted a watch to sell. Item ID:110689917363. But when I cross check through some other account to see whether people will be able to see my listing or not, I notice that my listing is not available...

Are we selling MERCHANDISE or INTEGRITY ??

We are sick and tired of threating mails from buyers.. refund or get -feedback do this or negative feedback do that or negative feedback or complain to ebay.. we attend calls at 2.AM at night but still we happily answer them.We do everything and anyt...

It is duplicate,cheep,Chine's item.

@ ALL INNOCENT BUYERS I purchased Jabra BT 3030 stero bluetooth headset from the seller billloo2000 for Rs 2450/- Even before shipping item I requested him to send the genuine item as per listing,he promised to do the same. But he sent chinees made d...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

recived

ebay i am still w8ing 4 my refund plzz conform with i2cworld and ask russell about me he told eBay is give u refund my item was not working and seller already received his item (i purchased battery grip its not working) my paisapay id is 28571560020

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

T-SHIRT NOT RECEIVED

E-BAY HAD MAIL ME THAT WITH MY 1ST PURCHASE I WILL RECEIVE E-BAY T-SHIRT WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY T-SHIRT I WANT SIZE 'XL' PLEASE TANXS HUSAIN

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful