Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Republic Day not able to Reedom gift

When click on Gift Promo its ask for login when i am enter my user id and password some error is coming with continue button and after that normal login page will come which redirect to my ebay account page. I am stuck at this position. Please do the...

Shipping to Calcuuta /Kolkata

Fello Ebay sellers Do you face problems while shipping small electronic items like say USB card to kolkata to an indivual customer? (receiver not a business name) can we take a risk and ship it as "Used personal item ,Not for re sale" marked on the e...

Dear Seema Plz Respond....

Seema U r only one for a solution here. I have not recived my Diwali Promotional gift until now. i had contacted ur customer care and mailed to ebay many times,but no action has been taken. plz Do the needful and Respond me.. Thank u

Missing Payments

Sir, Today i paid for Ebay Item number: 150740756534 (with gift coupon) using net banking. The amount got deducted from my bank and not showing in My Purchases. Please help me recover my money. Transaction Details Ebay Item number: 150740756534 Bank ...

Discontinue the Community Review Forum (CRF)

Good decision. We would like to know the ways to get rid of negative feedback once left it by Buyer. And like to know ways to revert low DSR's. Below posts may interest you. http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=500008501 http://forums.ebay.in/t...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Account Restrictions For Certain Category

I want to discuss and seeking solution to get rid of the restrictions which Trust and Safety team has put on my account. I started selling on Ebay for Pen Drives and Memory Cards but due to these restrictions I am bound to sell these items. I was not...

Seller Rating & Detailed DSR Flaw

Hi All, Ebay moved from evaluating sellers from negative feedback basis to detailed DSR. For this they launched the seller dashboard so that the sellers can monitor their performance. Our seller dashboard for the past 2 months has been showing that o...

HDFC online transfer problem

Dear Paisapay team, There seem to be a bug or problem in HDFC netbanking tranfer to ebay. I made two purchases and the money is debited from HDFC account but not reflected in ebay. Customer care says they had some problem and was resolved and now are...

discount

sir i am a regular buyer on ebay but do not get any discount. pls provide me some discount coupens on my mail . will wait for your respond. mail me at pakia13910@gmail.com iam using H.D.F.C debit card for the payments.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful