HDFC online transfer problem

shivaprasad.n
Community Member
Dear Paisapay team,

There seem to be a bug or problem in HDFC netbanking tranfer to ebay. I made two purchases and the money is debited from HDFC account but not reflected in ebay. Customer care says they had some problem and was resolved and now are looking into my. If you have such problems seen why dont you post a notice. Now i need to wait for 48hrs itseems to get your attention.

-SP
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

It happened with one of my buyer also.
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
I used to pay my PaisaPay fees via HDFC Direct Pay. I have encountered these problems often.
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

hemant.jhurani
Community Member
I was buying a product on 18th Dec 2011 and after paying using Netbanking, the site gave me an error.
My bank account has been debited but the product is not showing as my purchases. I had sent this message earlier but have not received any response.

Please investigate and process my order of the same product thats worth Rs.98/- or kindly refund that aback to my account.
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

vishalpandit84
Community Member
Same issue with me as well. Anyone have any idea how this can be reversed/rectified?
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

zaahid2010
Community Member
I was purchasing a camera worth 33500 on 31 Jan 2012.the money got debited from my account but is still not relecting on the site.I am really worried because it is more than 72 hours, which was the time limit Ebay said most probably it will reflect back in my account, and still the status is same.
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Dear Sir,

i have Paid my selling fees Rs.5785 through ICICI Online banking but i didnt get confirmation from ebay however the money is deducted from my account , Please credit it from your end and the ref no is :- 000287593436 amount is :- Rs.5785/-

regards Rana.
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Dear Sir,

i have Paid my selling fees Rs.5785 through ICICI Online banking but i didnt get confirmation from ebay however the money is deducted from my account , Please credit it from your end and the ref no is :- 000287593436 amount is :- Rs.5785/- regards Rana.
Message 8 of 8
latest reply