Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Christmas gift offer still not recieved

Hi Seema, Request to kindly provide me the details of the Christmas gift which is still a mystery. I had already mailed you at seemak@ebay.com and inpromotion@ebay.com. However I did not receive any reply from eBay. I have already sent you the screen...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Discount coupon

Hi ! This is in referance to the order of Toshibe NB 250 have placed with one of your seller with a discount coupon no 9OQR8RXXO2 on the 4th of Feb and on the 8th of Feb the seller says that he has no stock of this model and wanted to return the paym...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Neversionara (Seller) Problem

Dear All, I had purchased One Pocket Alloy Monocular before Three Month but as per quality I don't find it Worth of it. So I put remark (Feedback)accordingly. After Two month I got phone call from Mr. S. Roy regarding replacing the same with Nikula M...

Paisapay please help

there are two refunds for item not shipped paisapay made a refund entries on my paisapay a/c but there are no transaction closure entries. TRANSACTION CLOSURE ENTRIES SHOULD BE THERE 25/01/12 30749882567 CAT6 CAT 6 ETHERNET CABLE 100M 100 METER 333FT...

Refund of money after failure of transaction.

To eBay Staff, I'm arun tiwary. I Lost money while paying through paisa pay State Bank of Hyderabad internet banking due to a Transaction Failure Details Account user name---arunmnit Date 3rd feb 2012 Amount Rs 1180 TMSBH2682092166IG90167446 TRANSFER...

• 0 replies
  • 3 Helpful

NON RECIEPT OF ITEM

Dear Manager E-bay India Pls. refer to your mail with [#9e760cc6f42f44d188bc37d5a4e9cdd5#] The money was paid to the seller/ebay through credit card,and the seller assured the delivery of Item first by 26 Jan12 and again by 31 Jan12,but the item was ...

xmas gift update

i'd posted so many times on this site regarding my xmas gift update , so far i had not received any information from the ebay. this is very frustating. kindly update on my xmas gift.

fake item

dear members.and ebay officials.... i bought an item having id-220939988317 and paid it using paisa pay. the seller provided the shipping details for it .but the seller has removed himself from ebay.till now i have not received my item. if i contact ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful