Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tricky Conditions of Ebay Gifts

Hey All, Check http://deals.ebay.in/wantit/faq.html You will find below lines there. Buy products using Paispay® of any value on eBay.in using the coupon generator to create your coupon code for each transaction. For example for your first Day purcha...

WORST customer service

I bought a item no. 260976841013 (Quantum 6 Way Spike Extension Cord 6 Amp 240V Universal Socket Fuse Protection) under 1 year replacement waraanty 2 days after a i charged my cell phone, it stopped working. I raised a claim of replacement through eb...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Where to claim my gift?

Hey, I just bought a product under some offer/scheme from ebay, under which your shopping amount gets accumulated till March 31, and based on the amount, you get gift. I created a code from there, and used it for my shopping. now, where can I claim m...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

To ebay authority.

Dear sir. I request the authority, concerned, to please give proper training to Mr. Deepak of claim Depot on the subject, how to behave with a customer. I don't want to explain in written any thing to you people. But please check the voice recordings...

Problem with online purchase

last Three days iam trying to purchase a product but it was unsuccessfull by saying some reasons like page expired etc but it is not so. Please guide me to proceed further. Actually i purchased a product from ebay 2 months back there was no problem f...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay restricting accounts

My ID is india2u, this is my 4th account on ebay.in For SMS communication we need different mobile numbers for each account, so recently I subscribed to Tata Docomo and got new SIM, I have been staying in the registered address for past couple of yea...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Wrist watch stolen by DTDC courier

Dear Sir, I have ordered a Wrist watch from the seller and the seller sent the Item through DTDC courier. But till date I have not received the Item.I have asked for Refund of my money.But refund request is put on hold by the seller.Kindly advise me ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful