Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to pay after winning a bid?

Dear Team; Recently i have got a mail from ebay for winning a bid: Congratulations! You have won: 3.30 CARAT - 8 mm BEAUTIFUL SPARKLING CZ Cubic Zirconia 260990639460 How to make a payment for it? Kindly contact 9890690506

I can pay Paisapay Team to Solve this issue

Hi, my remittance was declined two times and the customer care (School Kids) doesn't know the solution for it. I myself identified the problem which is the wrong IFSC Code generated by the system. I said about this and asked them to solve this but th...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Republic Day Gift not received....

Dear Ebay, My ebay id is n.v.sanjeevi. Iam much disappointed with the Ebays behaviour. I have not received any of my republic day gift(Samsung Galaxy S2 Mobile Phone..i have mailed your customer care and also called them regarding this many time, but...

Unable to make purchases through Debit card

Im a Member of ebay since 2 years an for the first time in my life i have been facing this issue with Ebay , Whenever i select an Item, proceeed for Payment and enter debit card number , i get a message regarding page currently not available ,Now i h...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Visa Payment

Im from abroad...n I wanted to to send a gift to ma friend in India..But Visa card not accepting in Paisa pay...why id dat???

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Where is my cash refund?

This is with regard to my complaint dated 14/03/12 of refund of my cash I paid through paisapay. I got an SMS stating that my claim has been registered with ebay & have been given a claim id# 83229 for future correspondence.On 26/03/12, I got 2nos of...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay Claim team is fooling buyers.

Upon receiving a fake addidas shoes, i raised a claim to refund the money. After 15 days on 3rd Apr 2012 evening an Ebay representative from claim team called me and asked me to return the shoes to seller's address which he have to email me. He email...

If buyer broke an item and returns what should i do?

I have sold an TABLET to deepak.sellkraft worth rs.10300. The tablet was fully packed in original packing and was in a solid leather folio. But now he has returned me saying that It is broken. Ebay has considered that its my fault. So what if he has ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful