cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

eBay India- Your system fault affecting seller's business

I am a Power Seller of eBay India and 'Top Rated Seller' (TRS) for US buyers. The TRS status helps higher visibility in buyers 'Search results'. One of the latest criteria for TRS (for US buyers) is - after shipment the shipping information (Courier name, AWB no) to be entered within the handling perid mentioned in the listing for above 90% cases.

For PayPal payment, I am entering the tracking details. For PaisaPay payment, shipping information entered in My PaisaPay must flow in eBay.com site (I can not manuelly enter). But due to system fault of eBay India this is not happening. As a result from the next cycle I am set to lose my hard earned TRS status.

eBay India, please act fast and correct the system fault at the earliest. So far none of my mails was replied by eBay India customer service in the regard
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

eBay India- Your system fault affecting seller's business

It is very surprising that eBay has not bothered to address my genuine concern to rectify their system fault. Due to this, I have lost on 20.10.12 my hard earned 'Top Rated Seller (TRS)' logo for US buyers. As a result my items will show at the bottom of the buyer search results by US buyers (in eBay.com site). Incidentally all my items are 'International listings' and majority of my buyers are US buyers at eBay.com. This will adversely affect my business. I have lost the TRS logo due to non fulfillment of the following criteria:

Tracking uploaded within stated handling time

Top-rated seller requirements for the above criteria: 90.00%

My performance 38.89%
(14 of 36 transactions)

These 22 are payment by PaisaPay, where tracking details are uploaded by me in My PaisaPay, but due to eBay India's system fault, these are not showing in eBay.com tracking page.

In all other criteria, my performance is much higher than required.

Even eBay India Customer service is not bothered to give a line of reply to my mails as well as in this forum
Message 2 of 2
latest reply