from where to redem free diwali gift

deejay_neel
Community Member
i buy a mobile worth rs 16599 and use code during checkout for valid entry in diwali offer ...but now on 26 their is no link to claim that diwali gift........
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Kindle Fire HD 7", Dolby Audio, Dual-Band Wi-Fi, 16 GB - ... (271068078313)

Member id booyahchicago | Feedback Score Of 2979 | 93.0%

Sale date: 16/11/12

when and how i can reddem my free gift and when i am going to receive it

You have paid using PaisaPay on 16/11/12. This item has not been shipped.

Rs. 15,990.00
sir,
when and where i can redeem my diwali free gift.. iwant to choose wireless mouse and keyboard which is applicable to price renge of mu purchase..kindly arrange to send the free gift please.. i have received the main purchased item please..narayanarao
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

naresh_veera
Community Member
I have purchased a canon camera worth Rs11400/- on 11.11.2012. A message shown that you come back on 26.11.12 to claim your gift. But, now when I see in Ebay no link is being shown to claim gift. I don't know where to claim gift if there is any.
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

rskbug11
Community Member
There is no link... Seems like Ebay.in has done it again!
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

sapsampath007
Community Member
I have the same problem. When will i get the Diwali gift? Where to redeem?

i buy a mobile worth rs 16599 and use code during checkout for valid entry in diwali offer ...

but now on 26 their is no link to claim that diwali gift........
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

sujay_ami8
Community Member
I am facing the same problem....I purchased a Nikon camera worth Rs. 10400.00....there is a link to claim diwali gift...but while clicking to claim a message pop out saying that i am not eligible for the promotion.......... bokchod ebay cheated again as previous with Dushera offer...!!
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

For the people who dont know how to redeem their "Diwali Offer Gift":
Login to eBay => at the middle of the page you will find a long banner called "Diwali Dhamaka", Click there and follow the instructions to get your gift.
Call Customer Care on 18002093229 for more help

I have purchased items More than Rs. 100000/-(1Lac Above) using diwali promotion code, when try to access the free gift redemption link I got a message saying Oops: you are not eligible for this promotion.
I am just waiting for the morning so that i can call eBay customer care regarding the same.
I will post again after revert from eBay.
Message 7 of 7
latest reply