Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

waste of time

Dear All, Please don't buy from ebay. sellers are fraud and customer support is very poor. Many more options are available to buy online. Subhash

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Diwali Promotional Gift - Something shady about it

I purchased Samsung mobile phone worth 17990 from ebay on 12-Nov. I did not find any place to put coupon code while making payment using paypaisa. Later when I tried to redeem the gift I got message that I am not eligible. I had a chat with support s...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay time deadlines clarification

Bought Item on 4th Dec Ad says : Powership in 3 days(7th Dec) Email says : shipping deadline 5 days or refund(10 Dec) Now I want refund(12 Dec) but it says wait till 14th to raise claim Request Ebay to clarify what is meant by shipping deadline and w...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Account Manager Woes

My Account Manager is Ms. Amruta Gosh. She must be the most hard-working person I have seen in my life. When I call her, she never answers her phone nor she ever calls back. When I email her, she never replies back. What is the point is giving me suc...

ebay is harassing

ihave bought two routers but it didn't match my requirement,thats why iu want to return them but ebay is refusing thats harassing and annoying.shame of ebay

Squishee ultimate vibroaction foot massager

Squishee ultimate vibroaction foot massager is totally fraud..plz help to get mine money back..i purchased d item for a deepawali gift..but it doesn"t work when mine frnd try to use it..i left a comment regarding that..but some body by ur side told m...

Gift Item Ganesha Promotion

Hi, I have Purchased certain items in Ganesha Promotion on 22nd September 2012, my paisapay id is (ID 32206983121). I have not received my gift. As the Policy clearly says that "The gift will be dispatched within 45 days from the date of the eligible...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No Monsoon gift so far

1) Purchase date = 24-june-2012. 2) Product = Sony xperia pro mobile phone 3) Price = 12690INR 4) userid = sanjayojha303 5) paisa pay id = 31531987852 6) coupon code used = MONSEBAY01 7) gift to be send = samsung guru mobile. Details of reference num...

best way to ship camera with in India

Hi All, Not sure if this is teh right place to post this. I am trying to sell my DSLR camera on ebay. I would like to know which will be the best courier service to package and ship the item from GOA to any place with in India Posting it here since I...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

product not delivered in 28 days

I order a blackberry mobile from vendor shailesh gurav on11 november2012 and paid online through paying with PaisaPay for eBay order (PaisaPay ID 32452559363) I have not yet recieved it as on 8.12.12 . I expected better service from Ebay but I have b...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

bed spread

I bought a bed spread recently from one of your sellers. It is of the worst possible quality. Even before the first wash, it is giving away its threading.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

negative feedback

I had booked a order for 250 gm brook bond for 29 RS ...7-8 days ago. It was supposed to be delivered by 10th Dec. But now it will not be shipped. What the hell Ebay is doing, if you can't deliver even after getting money why did you accept the order...

CHEATED by Ebay.in

Hi, I purchased a tablet Iberry Auxus on 10 oct 2012 paisa pay id : 32297134729 which was received by me on 16th Oct. The tablet had a manufacturing defect which I reported to Ebay on 19th Oct claim id : 128977. The to my utter surprise my claim was ...