Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

late response

i placed an order on 2/2/13.Till now item has not been shipped.I found very late response in compare with other online shopping services.

Concern in the Delivery system and the flexibility

Hi, Team this is a concern from my end.Ref Delivery attempted for PaisaPay ID 32973136964. Dear mcha76383, Sorry we missed you! We tried delivering the order with the following details to your premise but were unable to. Shipment Details Courier Name...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

mobile cases

i bought it from the seller keval parmar id (coolkeval). the product and customer from them are really very good and home care.. really fantastic

Large Shipping charges

Large Shipping charges is going to affect other seller performance. I see in one listing of memory card one is selling 16gb kingston card at rs 540 and Shipping charges Rs 75! Can one imagine shipping charge for memory cards ? Why Ebay is not taking ...

Feed back-Sadistic approach

Dear sellers, I find that few customers slap negative feedback for the sake of it sadistic approach without exhausting any remedy whenever as seller I gave advance positive feed back. I am unable to presume who would be of such type and hence I find ...

PAYMENT MODE

DO U HAVE INSTALMENT PAYMENT METHOD FOR ITEMS. PLSE REPLY FOR MY QUESTION THROUGH MY MAIL ID. c.ashok21@gmail.com or ebay

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ludhianamobile making fool

HI I purchased USB OTG ADAPTER PEN DRIVE CABLE FOR GALAXY S2 s3 i9300 i9100 NOTE N7000 on 26th december it was shipped from ludhianamobile and i received it but it was faulty i contacted them and asked for the replacement they agreed but i never got ...

still not receive Diwali dhamaka gift

yes we all facing same problem from eBay b'cos i am also yet not receive my gift which i was purchase on Diwali and i also called 5 times and chat with customer center but every time gave me only next date so i am closing my account in future b'cos o...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Diwali 2012 gift not yet received

This is regarding he diwali 2012 gift redemption. My paisa pay id is 32483089081 I have neither received the chosen gift nor the cleartrip vouchers. Have followed up with ebay customer care so many times but all I get the reply is I would get the gif...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ponds face wash-non receipt

sir i'd ordered one item of ponds face wash for rs 19 on 29/1/13 the same was debited from my account vide narration 506192012 ebaypaisapay and vide chq ref no. 129230936... the surprising thing is that i've till date not recd the merchandise neither...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund Amount is deducted

As per auto refund request has been generated,but it showing some sort of deduction in my paid amount(PaisaPay ID 33026979906).why the full amount is not being refund? why deduction is going to be made? contact-7568087456