Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Slap eBay by replying who suffer...1 reply=1 Slap

Dear eBay, If you can't fullfil commitments then don't make it. It is your fine business to make people fools.By not delivering most of the gifts you are saving hell lot of money to create another scam over ebay by giving another free gift offer. Why...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay Running gift scams....fine example mentioned

Dear eBay, If you can't fullfil commitments then don't make it. It is your fine business to make people fools.By not delivering most of the gifts you are saving hell lot of money to create another scam over ebay by giving another free gift offer. Why...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Shopping cart empty

My shopping cart show empty always. Even I do "add to Cart" in so many products. It shows the below msg. My Shopping Cart Your shopping cart is empty.Click here to continue shopping and add items to your cart. Please resolve my problem. Thanks.

Dussehra free gift not yet recieved

Hi, Refer my purchase details with PaisaPay ID 323844356254. Dussehra free gift supposed to be delivered within 45 days as advertised. I have not yet received my Dussehra free gift or reply. I had spoken with customer care on number of times. There i...

REFUND NOT RECIEVED

I have claimed under ebay guarantee Claim Id Paisapay Id Item Id 162414 32859970747 160951556403 The claim was closed at 06-03-2013 accepting the refund request. It was told that the refund on shipping charges will be given in form of vouchers within...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

expand your sevice area

all i wanna say is that plz expand your services to other indian towns also...its seems that ebay is only concerned about major indian towns and cities...but what about other small towns ot there in india...all the major facilities and priorities are...

wrong address delivery

hello, I am new to this site, I felt happy on first time on seeing the website, just I ordered one lady wrist watch, last month I paid through net banking, but I had not get the item, finally the item is delivered in other place, I received a mail th...

about ebay

i was purchasing many thing from ebay.But now a days it can not provide the same service provided by before. recently i have order a product on 10/03/13,but this item is not reach yet. the amount of the product is deduct from my account but that item...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

new year delight gift

Hi, have anyone recieved the new year delight gift based on the amount of purchase in the month of jan2013. I purchased above Rs.100000 and supposed to get a panasonic cordless phone. still i never recieved it. any help?

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful