Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Good luck to all sellers who may encounter this issue!

Recently, return fraud has been happening left and right all over ebay as well as other places that use Paisapay for payments. The problem is this. The buyer buys a perfect item, gets item and files a dispute as "item is not described." Paisapay alwa...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

MUNNA BHAI BOLE TOH (MBBS)

MUNNA BHAI BOLE TOH MUNNA BHAI : Suna kya Bole To : SADDAM ko BAAZEE ka CHIEF banaya...? CIRCUIT: Bole to NAYA KANOON se toh aisa he lagta hai. Kya karne ka Bhai...? MUNNA BHAI : Socha thaa BAAZEE pe kuch nay DHANDHA - VANDA, JHOL- JHAL karne ka. CIR...

Al-Quaida pays eBay to transmit messages, knowingly ?

I am new. I bought a item, recieved, all ok. Suddenly I recieve a mail from Ebay saying the seller was suspended. Having heard all kinds of stories, I was very scared. Seller says Ebay supports frauds, even Al-Qaida. Their main concern is protecting ...

TWO PAYMENTS FOR ONE ITEMS (MISTAKENLY)

I tried to buy bike cover (item no. 170984738523)on February 3, 2013 vide SBI transaction NOs (i)POS 201313029183 (ii)POS 201313030812 for Rs380/- each respectively. I have not yet been confirmed of my order neither the confirmation of the amount rec...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EBAY WOULD MANIPULATE YOUR PAISA PAY ACCOUNTS

I ordered a carbonn ST10 cover on 10/2/13 and ebayseller text me on 12/2/13 to expect it by 19/2/13.But on 19/2/13 EBay says they postponed my order for 25/2/13,so on 23/2/13 I talked to Fedex asking if they could help me out and they say they will d...

Fraud through ebay

Sellers are using ebay for conducting frauds... I had this experience with one such seller and now again I see similar advertisement. They first ask you to make payment to their bank account directly and then they will vanish completely.

Ebay Packing Material - Is is a Joke??

Today i receive a small parcel from ebay. I surprised to see it and thought there must be a Gift for me from ebay. Once i opened the parcel, I found 15 polybags (packing material) + 1 Tape roll + 50 Letterheads. I did folowup with ebay for this more ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

received my friendshipday gift

I received my free gift panasonic cordless phone 5 months after the purchase.But still I am glad that ebay didn't forget about it. Thank you ebay

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful