Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Paisapay ..is it safe??

Hi, If i sell websites through mail with a download link.. Is it safe to sell through paisapay?? If i get problem when the customer purchase the item and refused to pay.. what should i do?? can i use paypal? Waiting for reply, Thanks,

international purchase

Dear sir, I want to purchase some thing from Bulgaria. I cont. on customer care in India many time but they always misguide me can you arrange a call or proper gude for purchase out side from India.

lost purchase history

hai i am unable to see my purchase history and all other previous details in my ebay. so i cant see any of previous purchase details and so cannot contact the seller, because i have a problem with the product i purchased. so please help me and let me...

Delay in giving Gifts on SChemes by Ebay

Friends I ma expereince terrible time in tryignt o extract the promised vouchers and gifts under various schemes they float like tyhe recent Ebay We make you richer in Feb 2013. IS this the same experience with you all or are they singling me out :-(...

NEGATIVE FEEDBACK!!

hi i got a negative feedback from a buyer who has "0" rating... am not sure if it was some personal grudge or just another competitor to put me down... tried calling him up several times... smsed him... offered him a full refund... but still he did r...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund not received

Refund not received Claim ID: 178912 PaisaPay ID: 33181729314 Item ID: 111015652429 Seller ID: siruvani2011 Claim Type : Item not received Item Title : Prodot 3 Pcs Colour Ink set for inkjet Printers (100ml x 3 pcs)

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Negative Feedback to ebay for seller

i purchase trimmer by ebay,but without bill.i tried to phone to seller but he not pick my phone still no response(his cell no.09953240911). After that i put claim and mail to ebay team as result no response.ebay Claim team one time call to me that ti...