No refund, No product till 20 days!

amitandamit
Community Member
I had placed a purchase order for micromax canvas flip cover on 20/04/2013. I neither got the refund nor the product till 10/05/2013! And worse, nobody from e-bay bothered to respond to this delay as well as my e-bay gurantee claim. After calling paisa pay customer support, I was told that once a refund request is initiated, it takes 5 days to approve! If approved, then it takes 4 days to transfer money in your account. If it is a nationalised bank, it takes 15 days! And this is mentioned nowhere on the e-bay website. So in all, if the product is not shipped, then one may have to wait for 25 days! This adds to agony of not having product in hand.This is absolutely bizzare and does not make sense to buy somthing on e-bay. I will never be prompted to buy anything from at least e-bay, following this bad experience.
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

No refund, No product till 20 days!

firstpurcbasool1
Community Member
Ebay has the worst email support. They never reply back. Since you are a new buyer your chances of getting your claim approved is very less. My claim as a buyer with 45+ feedback is being ignored. Ebay doesnt use proper judgement when settling claims. It is better to goto shop in some other ecommerce sites which have verified sellers/ handle delivery themselves. I am totally frustrated with ebay
Message 2 of 2
latest reply