Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

damaged or faulty items

Why sellers do not check properly the item & acc. before shipping?Faulty items produce inconvenience & bad image about seller. All the above it is buyer who suffers the most due to killing of its happiness of buying a wished product.

empty box delivered, no watch in the box

we have ordered watch under under paisa pay id no. 33802631036 on 04/06/2013. we have received a courier from dtdc a/w no. v.12095515 delivered on dtd 10/06/2013. we are shocked to note that, there is no watch in the box. it is a very bad experience ...

Mobile not functioning after 3 months

Hello! I bought a HTC desire X mobile through ebay from a Mumbai based seller (called Shoponnet). After 3 months, my mobile showing no signal of the service provider. I found out that the problem is with the mobile not with the sim card or weak signa...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay Influenced by Top Rated Seller

Hello This is regarding my below mail sent to ebay on 05/06/2013. Hello I just spoke to your executive & he put me on hold & never came back on time. Please take action again that executive. My protest is why my account is degraded to below standard ...

Change shipping address after order

Please eBay, You are one of the leading online store and still way to childish to handle few things. You need to have a proper procedure to ensure that customer can change shipping address immediate after order within few hours. Once i had to change ...

• 2 replies
  • 9 Helpful

onlinecarepharmacy1

i have ordered 3 lotus shikakai shampoo set.. they have sent me 2 shikakai and 1 henna ... they are showing different set and sent me a different one... im dissapointed with the service

Happy Customer's feedback :):):)

Hi Ebay I am writing this feedback as an extremely happy customer. I was really impressed by the service you provided to me (ID 33784867457). I had previously ordered in various websites earlier, And my experiences were good and bad. But with this pa...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful