Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SHOP more to GET more offer!

Dear ebay! I'm eligible for a gift under "Shop more to get more" promotion offer. My total purchase was of Rs 25,398(approx).My PaisaPay id's are 33589703446 and 33515830346. so kindly check these Transactions and send the gift(Bajaj induction cookto...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Need Help Sellers

I have been on eBay since Sept 12 as a Seller / Re-seller, but due to a buyer who has left me a negative feedback and also an eBay Guarantee Claim against me for a Refund. I would need help from sellers to overcome from these kinda fake buyers and to...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Leather Wallet torn in just 2 months

I bought a Leather wallet "Men's Gents Sale Designer Brown Genuine Leather Wallet Purse WLT6254" (290893940701) on 15-Apr-13. seller:- wristfashion Its been 2 months and it got torn from the one of the side. This was not expected as i had paid Rs.499...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

" Pathetic Ebay support "

i bought a xperia handset on 22nd Feb with 6 months EMI.. after purchasing i haven't got confirmation about EMI amount during first 2 months... on 17th of April the whole amount i.e Rs.19815 was deducted from credit card, and i have to pay the whole ...

Three cheers to Ebay

I am an extremely satisfied Ebay user and thoroughly thank Ebay for bringing all the dealers and buyers together as well as offering a tension free experience through paisa pay guarantee. Pls just look into the issues associated with courier. Many de...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Need you suggession to buy a mobile of worth 13K

Hi Guys, I am planning to a buy a mobile of worth around 13k, but i don’t find any coupons to utilize for my transaction. please suggest with coupon which are LIVE. Note: The product which i chose is not in the deal, it’s in normal criteria so that i...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Tata Photon Datacard

This product is good & New Brand Excellence working.But Speed only photon whiz provide 153.6kbps so very slow.over all good product.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

226778 ebay claim no

No response on 226778 ebay claim no. Can you confirm the expected date for Delivery for my PaisaPay ID 33784098083 which had the following shipping details has been delayed. Courier Name : FEDEX Date of Pickup/Shipment : 09-Jun-13 AWB Number:58993007...