Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

easy mop spinner ring broken

Dear Sir, We recd the order. Product details are as follows. Easy Mop + 3 mop refills + 1pc Microfiber Towel + 1pc Microfiber Hand Glove(271214000639) The yellow coloured spin ring was broken during transportation. Please replace the ring.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

"Shop more to get more" offer!!!

Dear ebay! i just wanna know when u r going to ship the gift items under the "Shop more to get more" promotion offer? the due date was 25th of may which is over now. I'm eligible for a Bajaj ICX7 Induction Cooktop. But there is no any messages about ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bad experience of shopping with ebay

I do online shopping continuously from different sited. But my experience of shopping with ebay was drastic. I am really very unhappy with shopping at ebay. I will really suggest my all friend, family members, neighbors, colleagues to not to do any k...

refund within warranty IMPOSSIBLE'

I broght a laptop adaptor n after 1 month it stop working, contacted the seller n asked me to raise refund request through ebay but ebay told it cannot be done since payment crossed one month. Now seller has stop responding my request as well as ebay...

refund within warranty?? " IMPOSSIBLE"

I brought a laptop adaptor with 3 months seller warranty, it stop working after 1 month, contacted the seller n asked me to raise refund request through ebay where ebay didnt allow as payment is done before 1 month. Now seller has stop responding as ...

DIWALI DHAMAKA gift STILL NOT RECEIVED

Hi! I am writing about my purchase item no 160895033734 (Sony Xperia SL phone for Rs 22500) during the DIWALI DHAMAKA offer in 2012. The Paisa pay ID for this transaction is: 32472830494. I had already chosen "Jabra Bluetooth Clippers" as my free gif...

sony xperia E dual

sir, i ordered sony xperia E dual, which i ordered it's colour is gold but i want in black colour please issue me black colour.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EMI Charges

Hi I am buyer and as well seller ( long back) . I love to buy but even myself as a seller I don't like to buy from ebay because of below points 1. I can get cheaper item on other site with warranty.(may be because of too many charges in listing) 2. A...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

About Left feedback Removal

Dear Concern, I had left one negative feedback for one seller yesterday due to some operational problems found in received item when the seller was not responding my calls. Today i visited that seller and got done the resolution of the above said pro...