Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Worse experiece with Ebay shopping.

Hi, I purchased a Nikon Coolpix L820 camera through ebay from seller offerzone2013 on 8th November 2013. On the Ebay page for the purticular camera it was writtent hat the delivery will ahppen by 12th Novemebr 2013. on 10th November I had contacted t...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

A bad Powership experience

An eBay item was sold and paid by Paisapay id 34699182093 on 28th Sept. DTDC courier was assigned by PowerShip. I clicked (Ready to Ship) RTS on 29th Sept morning at 10 am. Since then, 03 days have been passed but pick up was not done by DTDC. I have...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How do I send a message to ebay customer care ?

I had purchase One coin 8 Annas from bibacollections. It was not an original . So I sent it back and raised a Claim id No 328368. I am unable to upload coin image as it was already returned to seller with intimation to him. I am attaching Scan copies...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Derma roller Item number: ***

Hi, Buyer User ID: rajeshs30april Seller User ID: *** I purchased your product dermaroller ;through ebay. How many days it will take to get my order? I ordered dermaroller with needle size 2.0 mm .I need the confirmation for the same? Dermatologist i...

PaisaPay on Hold

Ebay ID vikaslaxmi Dear Officer, Please note that our account is again blocked for remittances. Please note that if we are shipping 25-30 items a week, then there will always be problems with one or two items, may be due to shipping, or item. If for ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Shipping Time

Had order Lenovo Mobile P780 (8 GB, Black) (181250174677) thru ITNMALL. Till date i have not received my shipment. Moreover the seller has been completely non responsive to my emails. His service and communication is pathetic to say the least.

shipping time

hello We have problems in shipping time of 5days for example if a buyer buys on weekends at night say about 9pm or afterwards on friday it becomes difficult to ship item on time if there is a national holiday on monday then we have hardly any working...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful