Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay india RIP people off

What is the point of setting up a resolution case and then a few days later someone calls to say is it closed and if they don't get an answer they close the case anyway. WHY HAVE THE FORMS IF CUSTOMER SERVICES DONT READ THEM AS WELL. I have lost out ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

FRAUDULENT SELLERS ON EBAY

This is in reference to a seller. This **bleep** is a fake seller who posts listing for high end phones and ships small Rs200 items in a bid to make easy money. I had placed an order for samsung galaxy S4 and got a stupid Rs200 inflating pump. Anothe...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

powership problems

lease let me know the esca'atikon matrix of powership and ebay customer care. there is no tracking, no accountability on part of powership team.

Ebay does not refund FVC. Sellers please check your FVC every month and paisapay fees for refund

I am selling in ebay from 2011. past two months I was checking ebay FVC, they have charged for so many items which all i have not sold. I checked fully and nearly 3000rs they got extra from me. Then raised complaint and then got the money. Paisapay I...

Received headphone damage from eBay product

Dear all, I had ordered Sony headphone in rediff store to eBay and received item also damage. I had got many items Damage from eBay online. it's very damaged without a product guarantee, it given 100% Damage. My transaction no.19575336, order approva...

CHAETING BY SELLERS-INACTION BY EBAY-

Do not encourage the sellers to cheat the public by putting up substandard items and sending them items not as described. seller Ref-Paisa Pay Id 35013167778-Claim Ids 348057,348051,348050 and 348048.I am extremely unsatisfied and unhappy that you ma...

buyer trying frauad with me

hello sir, a buyer file a claim against me, details as follows Claim ID: 350362PaisaPay ID: 35112660402 Item number: 121227051598 and buyer give this reasonthe product which i have purchased its totally in damaged condition. the accessories was dupli...

fake claim by buyer

Item ID: 221323076985Paisapay ID: 35092143506Courier name: India Post (Speed Post)Airway bill number: EL741577199IN Buyer khushi.khushi raised a claim saying that he got a tiffin box inside filled with foam and nothing else, the item was packed well ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

It is unfortunate to have the multiple items published with same model number on e-bay platform

It is unfortunate to have the multiple items published with same model number on e-bay platform leading to confusion in purchasing items. For instance, in the recent past I purchased an item - Rechargeable battery with model no. NP-FH50. These items ...