Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Will I ever get the refund?????

I ordered an item on 2nd Nov 2013. The seller didnt ship it till 12th post which I initiated a refund process. I have made several calls with promises of refund or whatever department will call back within 24 hours which hasn't happened till date. I ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

75 lacs fraud by seller *** for Nexus 5 32GB.

The seller accepted orders for 233 Nexus 5 32GB phones at 32,350 each - roughly the total amount is more than INR 75,00,000!! Since then he has merily switched off his phone and not shipped EVEN A SINGLE PHONE. Some orders were placed as early as 14 ...

Powership issue - BlueDart not providing service.

Hi Ebay, This is a very serious concern. When BlueDart does not provide service to all customers then why have them as a preferred partner. I understand that other sellers might see BlueDart useful but for sellers like me Bluedart is useless. BlueDar...

• 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

POWERSHIP??

It is a terrible experience activating powership..Powership Logistics team is utmost hopeless.Am trying to deactivate powership from past 3 months, but have not got any response till date.Powership cheats in charging its fees. 5kgs for a 0.5kg produc...

ITEM NOT SHIPPED even after 2 weeks of Payment

I have ordered a phone.. It has been 2 weeks after payment and still it is not shipped.. I am sandwiched between seller and ebay.. Both of them are blaming each other and are extending timelines for communicating with each other... Now with my recent...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I have not received the diwali gift

I have opted for Diwali Gift Classic KE20 Induction fry pan as I have purchase product more than Rs. 10000 last month under Diwali gift scheme. I claimed my gift on 7th Nov 2013, still I have not received the Gift.Kindly expedite... For reference, my...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Shipment Marked ready to Ship but 8 Days no pickup, 50 emails,30 phone call

user id "aggimp" I have sent atleast 50 emails to Chougule, Jitesh(AWF); Fernandez, Edwin(AWF); inlogistics@ebay.com, and daily 2-3 calls to Customer Care toll free nos. , But of no use. Paisapay Id's of all 6 are :- 33564528095 33566336744 335708442...

Powership contact number and other issues.

A few days back I received an email from ebay regarding toll free number for powership. Today I tried to reach powership team, and followed the process and pressed the required number in the IVR. However the call went to some other department and the...

I didn't get my refund approved by the seller

I bought this Item on ebay from a very good seller.He was very responsive andhad all the qualities a good seller would have.After buying and paying for the product he said to me that the product was not deliverable in my address and he quickly intiat...