Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SUGGESTION / ADVICE TO EBAY INDIA

Sir, I am not a much old member of Ebay, but I know that ebay can improve more better. For that, i would like to convey one of my suggestions to Ebay India. When people buy some item, that is sold immediately, and added to the shopping cart of the bu...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay Shipping Blunder

I have Purchased an Item on December first. from Seller User ID: ***. The seller was excellent in communication and delivered the product to ebay on time, I cant believe the ebay lost the product somewhere and neither their Courier Services were able...

got fake lg hbs 700 from ebay

Concern person,I have ordered a LG hbs 700 frm the ebay on 8 dec 2013, and i received that on 12/12/2013, the product is not the same lg hbs 700 but the lg hbs 730,so i called the seller,he told me the this is more better,i said ok, but then i came t...

eBay Guarantee claim - *** - hopeless service

Hi, I used to trust ebay and have bought couple of products. This is time products dleivered is defective. And its been more than three weeks and claim is not resolved. I am not able to escalte compalint as it says service id invalid. Ebay initially ...

• 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Chronograph watch - Tissot.

.....item - *** - brand new tissot prc200 blue dial going cheap in auction. seller fatehsn. Hi, One of frequent customer who buys from ebay. As such i am happy with the service, but one point i wanted to make is when I bought a Tissot Chronograph wat...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

worst seller on ebay!!

I beleive this is a good place for me to write about this seller. LG Google Nexus 5, a much anticipated phone and rightly so as many were anxiuosly waiting to get their hands on one. Seller puts up a pre order on your site for a fairly best price acr...

Unresponsive Customer Service

Ebay India Claims1. A response time of 24-48 hours2. Protect the interests of the buyer by Guarantee3. Asks to report unethical behaviour by Seller I have reported multiple times to Ebay, and I get an acknowlegement email that the case will be respon...

• 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

How to get my buyer's email id for Feedback follow up?

I have more than 200+ buyers who are yet to leave feedback. I would like to follow up with them but understand I cannot take any report from Paisapay that will give buyers' email ID. Is there a simpler way that going one by one Paisapay ID to check t...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful