cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

getting negative feedback for not leaving a positive feedback

Dear ebay community

I have never heard ever, a buyer leaving a negative feedback, because i did not leave a feedback. I delivered the item, within deadline, i delivered the proper item, Buyer confirmed receiving the item in proper condition.  then why should a seller like me suffer with not a single negative feedback. 

even on Ebay messaging, i communicated to  the buyer , I will give a positive shortly.still in impatience he has left a negative feedback.

this is , not doing justice to the Ebay selling community.

i am power seller my self with 800++ Feedbacks, This was the first time in my tenure on ebay, i received, suc a shabby behaviour.

Ebay is not ready to help me. they claim, we dont have evidence for the same. I told them, the mail communications suggest the same. & still yall can contact the buyer & get the same Inputs. they are not even ready to do the same.

after not having a single negative feedback since inception & getting a negative feedback for such a reason it is really dis-heartening & i dont propose to do any further business with Ebay.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

getting negative feedback for not leaving a positive feedback

Well,

Check My Feedback All Useless Negative Feedback And Trust And Safety Team Does Nothing .Ebay India Needs To Have a Just And Proper Trust And Safety Team

Message 2 of 2
latest reply