Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

no follow up

hi dear allas i am a registerd user at ebay.in. and the register id is (gipzm6).m calling at ebay customer support and mailing them from last month regarding my aproved claim.but no one is providing me the dispatch detail of my demand draft.every one...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fraud! And eBay not helping!

I've opened a case recently to a seller I have been waiting for my item for two months and asked for a refund since I've not recieved any item from them. Every time I asked for a refund they would say they will but never did. eBay won't let me escala...

Track Orders

I cannot track my products order, it was supposed to reach on the 26th however uptil date i haven't received it.

transection

have ordered saree from ebay.in using my mobikwik wallet with MOBIKEIK01 coupon the transfer of rs 530.28,1449.00 wasshown sucssful mobikwik then in proceed to billdesk.com and stopped didn't load futher to ebay in this way on ebay my item is not in ...

regarding purchase

i dont understand what the hell is happening..i am very angry with ur online purchasing processwhen i verify my number to complete the payment process it just verify the no. and nothing happenedat least you should tell that we will get back to you yo...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

kyc , how to deal with my specific requirement ?

I am an individual registered seller on Ebay.in. and selling goods from my personal & private collection as private seller . my registered bank account is on the name of a private limited company in which I am a director. The poi & poa submitted by m...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Oder not recieved

I have purchased a screen guard for my iphone4s on 25sep and today its 27 ebay havent send the oder confirmation yet whether it has been dispached or not.My paypaisa id is 37457936135Plzz tell me when i am going to get my oder?It has been dispatched ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful