Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Does Ebay use special clock?

Almost 3 or 4 times contacted with ebay customer service by phone and from ebay website, automated system generated msg i.e u will get respons within 24-48 hrs displayed every time but not geting any response from ebay. My question is does ebay uses ...

Blue Dart - creating problem again and again

Dear Ebay India Team Raised this for multiple times and raising this once again. I am facing continuous issue with Blue Dart again and again. I am located at Kolkata and I do not know whether this is location specific or not. Recently I ordered one i...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund for not received order.

I order silver fingure ring, nose ring, and baby doll dress of total amount 991. During net banking transaction from axis bank transaction failed at last moment. But then also 991 amount has been deduct from my account. i contact axis bank for the sa...

Refund Issue

Ebay such a big company when it come to customer satisfaction level it's is ZERO. I have very dissappointed that i order my mobile through ebay 18 days back. I have not receieved my item. After raising the claim no status for refund till now. When ev...

• 7 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Compliant agaisnt eBay

I have ordered something dated 12 oct 2014. I have not recieved that item from Bule Dart which are stating there is delay from the. In case this items does not gets delivered by the promise date 21 oct 2014. How I can make formal complaint against eB...

Replacement/free service of NETGEAR ROUTER

Dear Sir/Madam I was purchased a Netgear Router on 12 july 2014 from your site(ebay.in),.Recently it is not working.It is happened within 3 month.Pl. replace it or give me the details of authorised service centre in Surat (Gujarat)city for further as...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Delist BlueDart from powership partner

Dear Team, Blue dart is a big time lier . More than 80% times , they set false status to meet their SLAs. Their delivery center is just 2 Kms from my home, and many times they set status " Delay Caused Beyond Control" . No flood , no traffic jams the...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

complaint against eBay customer service

I purchase a Samsung smart LED TV. But due to some network error the amount has credited to your account from my SBI account and the oder has not been placed. So l request to u to refund the amount as the earliest.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

betr not use ebay!

I have bad experience with ebay cutomer service and seller. Seller add a topic name and I double confirmed it but product not getin as per based on topic name and confirmation frm ebay msg system and ph frm customer. Last msg sent to customer service...

Got Cheated -Money not refunded

I had placed order for xiaomi mi3 on 6th oct and paid @rs3000 as a preorderBut due to some issue dealer made request to refund amount.Its 15th day but till now I have not been refunded my money back.Please help.Regards