Ebay guarantee refund... buy now OR ELSE

This is normal : the nearby store who overcharged you, but will NOT pay back money. Not only does he insist that you buy again from him, BUT HE WILL NOT GIVE YOU TIME TO FIND ANYTHING YOU WANT.

Ebay is acting just like the narrow minded, petty, shop keeper above.

If there is a refund involved, the fair thing would be credit amount back to customer account.

If not, ATLEAST DON'T FORCE THE BUYER TO BUY SOMETHING THAT SHE/HE DOES NOT WANT!

I have a refund coupon, and when it was given, I was told over the phone that it's validity can be renewed. 

BUT THAT WAS A LIE.

Ebay expects me to buy something I don't need just so that they can quickly close these matters, and forget them.  

I think there needs to be some basic ethics from ebay side on such matters. 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Yeah, and the email id of the greivance officer mentioned here: http://pages.ebay.in/securitycentre/law_enforcement.html is WRONG.

My previous experience dealing with agents and supervisors have left me foaming in the mouth, so I though directly going to the Greivance officer would help. Yeah, right!
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Hello,

Even i was cheated

Claim ID: ***
PaisaPay ID: ***
Item number: ***
Seller ID: ***

I have been trying non-stop to send you an email for the last 3 hrs through two different websites to the verification department's email address, but have been only receiving failure to deliver messages. I am trying this again now using another method. Please click on the following link below as when i am sending you an email with proof attachments they are not getting delivered only to your email address but are getting delivered to other email addresses.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/127116726@N08/

The above link is what you need to click on to verify if my claim of receiving a fake product from the seller is valid or not. I have owned many Samsung products such as Samsung note 2, Samsung micro SD card, Samsung monitor etc.and i have always received an original product. However, when i received this product from your website, i knew immediately that this was a fake one. Here are the reasons why i know for a fact that the product is a fake:

1. The product came without a Samsung seal which says " Do not accept if seal is broken. Caution - Sealed Package."
2. It had no genuine product sticker anywhere on the box.
3. No user manual and warranty card.
4. Without model number.
5. Without Samsung electronics on the back of the product.
6. Box was torn on the top at both ends.
7. Box is different to the original one.

I have uploaded to flickr.com as many proofs as possible to prove my claim in the form of pics of original charger, other original Samsung products, and the fake one i received.

Please return my money at the earliest.

Thanking you,
Rodin D'souza.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Rodin,

you need to understand that ebay prioritises incoming mail. So, IMHO, sob stories of cheated buyers will not be receiving as much priority as enquiries on how to pay!

Try sending same email from how to buy/pay etc pages. Your email will be received ..... BUT NOT REPLIED!!

Atleast you get an acknowledgement, which can be used as reference for further action.

What you should do FIRST is contact seller, and only when things don't do as desired, approach ebay. 

Message 4 of 4
latest reply