Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Claim Not received.

Dear All, Where is my Claim.??? Action : Buyer cancelled his claim request - Claim Closed Remarks : As per our telephonic conversation on 22/10/2014, we are pleased to inform you that we are approving your refund request in form of eBay coupon. You w...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Horrible customer service

Hi, I have recently returned an item purchased in e-bay to the seller and the seller has agreed to refund the money upon receiving it. The seller has confirmed that they've receiving back the item on 18th Oct and also that they've advised e-bay to re...

PRODUCT WAS BROKEN

I HAVE PURCHASE A TEMPERED GLASS SCREEN CARD FOR MY IPHONE,BUT WHEN I RECEIVED IT IT WAS BROKEN.I REGISTER MY COMPLAINT THROUGH EBAY AGAINST SELLER BUT NO ACTION HAS BEEN TAKEN YET. CLAIM ID:720059 ITEM NUMBER:***.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund & Extremely Poor Customer Service

I had ordered two rear view mirrors from ebay india which were faulty. The Mirrors sent are of very poor quality. The distant vision on the mirrors are blurred and very hazardous to driving. I had raised a claim for refund as the seller has no other ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Problem with tracking id

I have purchased back cover for my micromax canvas a1. I got paisa pay id : 37761522811.But still I didn't got my tracking id. And I also didn't got any information about my order and at the same when I m calling customer care on 18002093229 they are...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Mobile

Sir Mainay mobile samsung galaxy core 2 sm g355 h is ka order deeya hai to sir couler white bhajo black nako

Never buy from ebay

I ordered a sandwich toaster under an offer that early buyer will get discount, never mind the discount I got the product after 12 days. Excited about it I open only to be disappointed to see, it's broken, I thought never mind I have used paisa pay s...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can't establish in India like this

Remember order #37215569991 So, you got your item back safe and sound. Ever wonder how it got back to you??that was via DTDC #Z31904596 and that DTDC was not my papa's.I mailed this docket number on the very first day I couriered the item back and it...