Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay cheating and fraud

I purchase 3 geysers for 18600 with free shipping and piping with 5 star rating.... After paying by debit card, the seller calls me and says your geysers are returned because there are octroi charges at maharashta border..if i want the geyser i have ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

My Product is duplicate

Hi, I purchased a Sandisk memory card from ebay and after 2 months it stop working and when I contact to Sandisk Support they told me that my SD card is not original. I am shocked. Its really a big issue that ebay selling duplicate product by taking ...

complaint against eBay gurantee claim

This is to grab your attention towards a purchase made by me from eCommerce site "eBay ".I had purchased a lehenga from reputed online store for which i had placed a refund request which is still pending.The refund request was made on "05-12-2014", i...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Inaccurate delivery of product...

Hi. I had ordered for a Hyundai Elite i20 sill plate in ebay.in of delhi based seller. In that product description it was mentioned that actual sill plate will have selected models name. But my delivered product is having only i20 printed on the plat...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Contacting eBay on phone

Dear sir I ordered/ purchased Macbook Pro Magsafe AC 60 W charger adapter on 15 dec 2014. The order was confirmed by paisa pay ID 38131215322. The estimated delivery date was 19 dec 2014. I am writing this message on 22 dec 2014 and till date the ord...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

hello sir

My oder still is nt deliver as ur costomer say that it well deliver on staturday as i have t wear on 24 plzz this is my oder no 38150828761 plzz i jst want as it is very bad that i follw ebay alot but u giyss didmt deliver on time plzz dever my order...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Purchased item not shipped by seller, ebay not refunding my 22,050 INR

I have purchased ZTE z7 max on ebay and paid for it online on 28.11.2014. (PaisaPay Id ( 37968255237 ))I have not received any confirmed shipping details, my eBay page is showing item has not been shipped as of 14.12.2014.I have asked for refund, but...

Ebay Guaranteee closed due to MISCOMMUNICATION

I had opened a claim id 776849 on December 1, 2014. I received a reply on December 7, 2014 (6 DAYS LATER) asking for photographs of the item under question. The photographs were posted to the registered email id on December 9, 2014 at 1118 hrs. After...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New ebay feedback policy. No option to remove the negative feedbacks. I am leaving ebay now

Ebay saying negative feedback can not be removed even if buyer agrees to remove it. **bleep** your service there is no sense now to provide satisfactory resolution to the buyer now .Because they are saying policy has been revised and they will not re...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

paisapay remittance not received

I haven't recieved my DAMN PAISAPAY REMITTANCE. IS there any authority of ebay who can listen to ebay sellers??????????????????????? Or do I have to mark a mail to owner of ebay Pierre Omidyar, I won't hesitate to go to any extend to get my remittanc...