Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Disappointed with Ebay refund process

Hi,I am struggling to process my refund via Ebay, I had purchased one item(paisa id : 40148991568) and item was not upto the mark which definded so I had returned back to the seller and had a word with seller he said that they are ready to refund the...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay management is hungry for money

Ebay management is hungry for money. They did not have ethics even to contact the customer and listen to the problem. Even after posting our feedback and reviews on this board, they did not contact the customer and solve the problem.

Delivery of wrong product

I booked a wire lock on SEP 30 and the expected delivery date was 5th OCT but I did not get it on that day and later I raised a claim regarding this on 08th OCT and my shipment was delivered on 9th OCT but unfortunately the item which I received is n...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Claim ID : 1303097

I have purchased new iPhone 6. It was fraud case, seller sent me Mi Powerbank instead of Iphone 6 . I have raised a claim against it and continuously following up with their support supervisors. There is no progress since last 15 days.Their certified...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund not recieved fully for claim 1160669

I have put the order on 3 Aug 2015, and some how i need to cancel the order, but since then i have not received any refund. I have already raised claim 1160669 I had done payment partly , one by Payback points, and one by Mobiwiki wallet, i got rerun...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

For not sending the item.

ebay is a cheater. ebay have done it twice with me. once you have not sent me mobile after receiving money. I am going to lodge the complaint in consumer court. for this item, I have paid money with PaisaPay ID : ***2 months ago, but you have not sen...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

About offers

Dear sir,I suggest you to provide offer in memory card like senddisk 16 gb pendrive just 79 for new user.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful