Item not received .

siva_d8
Community Member

Sir,

As a new entrant of  ebay, you have offered a Sandisk pen drive with a cost of Rs.79/- I also paid the same on 06/10/2015 and I received a message also that I will receive the item with in 7 days.  But unfortunately no item was received by myself.  While I contacted the Cutomer support they replied me that, for want of land mark of my residence,  my item was returned back to the seller.  As a resident of the heart of the city in chennai, I don't know, how it has happened.  Again I sent a mail to send back the item and contacted the customer support Team.  They also  replied me that I will receive a positive result with a week. But till now I have not received the item and received a mail that, I have received the item and  my claim was closed.  Here I am clearly writting and give a warning that,  

Please respond to me in the next 7 days. If you fail to respond or put the problem right in this time, I will have no other alternative than to approach appropriate Forum for the Legal remedies at your cost and consequences.

My paise pay ID No.40623638866

Regards

D. Sivakumar

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0