Got scammeddddddddd....on my first buy ..:'(

shaheen_caet
Community Member
I brought a HTC S710 for 4212 including shipping charge..the phone i got is in very bad condition...the new set only cost 11000 ruppes....the phone i got...the buttons won't work..loooks like a train ran over it....no headsets as he said...n the keypad he said that is void....some keys nvr worked....n the baddest thg is that.....the mobile nvr get chargedddd...helppppp...hw do i report thisssss??
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

shaheen_caet
Community Member
i just got the phone today....only some hours passedd.since i got it.kind of like 5 hours..shld i send it back?
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

shaheen_caet
Community Member
It doesn't match the seller's descriptionnnnn at all.....
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

you can ask the seller and he will replace you....
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Contact the seller on phone and eBay messages as well. A good seller will definitely co-operate and respond in 24 to 48 hours.

If the seller doesn't co-operate, please contact eBay at this toll free number 1800 209 3229, and file an Item Significantly Not as Described Case. eBay representative will guide you how to do this.

When you file the case, you will have to return the item to the seller. Please resend the item through a reputed courier only so that it can be tracked. When the seller receives the item (as per the tracking details), contact PaisaPay team again at 1800 209 3229 and provide the tracking number. They will reconfirm that the item is received by the seller and then refund your payment to you.

In future, please remember to purchase from established sellers only even if you need to pay a little higher for your purchase.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

bjbr-45
Community Member
E bay had scammed me out of over 9000 dollars i need someonrs help from ebay in upper management my name is brian i neef help Immediately my emails bjbros33@gmail.com plrase reach out i need this issue resolved or imgoing to the police
Message 6 of 6
latest reply