cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Where Are The Buyers?? No Sale For Last 5 Days!!

Hi,

Is it me or everyone..? I have not sold even a single item on eBay for last 5-6 days?

Now I am really scared, we do not have enough sales to cover the eBay fees and with the proposed increase in eBay will bring us in red.

Where should small sellers / home operated shops go?
:-(
Message 1 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Arun,

You have replied on an existing thread. You need to post that message in the main discussion forum and create a new thread.
Message 11 of 15
latest reply

There is some issue with the payment gateway AGAIN. Most of the sales orders I have received in the past 2-3 days have "payment pending approval" so its clear that AGAIN there is some problem with the payment portal of ebay. Nothing new in this I say....
StopandShop
Message 12 of 15
latest reply

There is always a lul in the middle of the month now; atleast for a week or two.. I am finding it hard to cover my new increased eBay cost. Now Seriously thinking of moving out. ๐Ÿ˜ž
Message 13 of 15
latest reply

sahstores
Community Member
I don't know it is because of the economic recession or because of the incremented prices of the commodities, but whatever it is , it is hurting the sales and we sellers have to live with it. Don't worry it is the nature of the business sometimes high some times low. My father deals in Drapes and these days he is having low sales volumes too and u know big wholesale markets like Chandni Chowk are having a bad time too:-(
Nothing to worry, I think sales will go up in the next month or in October, till then we have to wait and watch patiently.
I m having low sales too. in normal days we sell 25 to 30 items per day, these days we r selling 3 to 4 ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 14 of 15
latest reply

Sales are low due to a lot of religious festivals in August such as Ramzaan,Rasksha Bandhan,Parsi new year.People are busy in these festivals.
Message 15 of 15
latest reply