cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Where Are The Buyers?? No Sale For Last 5 Days!!

Hi,

Is it me or everyone..? I have not sold even a single item on eBay for last 5-6 days?

Now I am really scared, we do not have enough sales to cover the eBay fees and with the proposed increase in eBay will bring us in red.

Where should small sellers / home operated shops go?
:-(
Message 1 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

I had listed 3 nighties on ebay earlier but nothing got sold. So I sold 2 myself. Although there is 1 nighty left and today I have listed 2 more. Why is it that my sales are not picking up on ebay?
Message 2 of 15
latest reply

Please take a tutorial.
Message 3 of 15
latest reply

@angelsparadise7.5925...

There is some problem with your listing, check your shipping costs, the way you have setup your shipping only Mumbai people can buy your item.
StopandShop
Message 4 of 15
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
@angelsparadise7.5925... The total price of your item is 150 + 55 = 205, but the shipping price is not mentioned in the listing. You need to revise your listing and fill out more details. Before that please take a look at some experienced sellers listings, and learn from them.
Message 5 of 15
latest reply

NO SALES FOR ME TOO
Message 6 of 15
latest reply

yes the sales volume is too low, with the change in the home page template the sales are dropping,

Earlier there was an option on the left side where important categories were displayed but now its gone
Message 7 of 15
latest reply

gizmobhai
Community Member
@angel

you cant sell to yourself. its against rules and ur account can be blocked. you cant open multiple ids and trade between these ids. that too is against rules. selling is not easy anywhere. what ur selling should have some USP, real value for buyers to buy. also since u r new, prospective buyers will take some time to trust you before they start buying.

the way to go is to identify some item which sells well on ebay, check the lowest price and try to source the item cheaper and sell lower than that. it can give you initial push to launch you in ebay. needless to say that the item should be genuine, with warranty and should not be breaking any rules, laws of the land

best of luck
Message 8 of 15
latest reply

Whats going on..?? This time I have not had a single sale since last 8 Days.. On the contrary eBay fees have increased. This is not fair....

eBay guys pls make sure your payment gateway is working fine and buyers are not facing any problem in making purchases.

eBay guys, Please do some promotions too
Message 9 of 15
latest reply

arun.gopalakrishnan
Community Member
I bought a camera on 15/04/2011, cost Rs.7598/- with a gift voucher(iball headset and web cam. the gift is not yet received. when ever i contact the ebay they are telling that the gift will come with in one week. till now i didnt received my gift.
i think ebay.in is cheating customer.

paisa pay id : 28778828737
user id : arun.gopalakrishnan
Message 10 of 15
latest reply