cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is eBay India customer care email ID; as your CC number always says waiting time of 20+ mins

vipin_bgh
Community Member

What is eBay India customer care email ID; as your CC number always says waiting time of 20+ mins

Hi eBay, This is regarding HIMALAYA GENTLE BABY WIPES SET OF 5 PACK (120 WIPES) (121218371024) PaisaPay ID 35248351520 ? I got this item today. When I opened the pack I found that MFG date is May 2011 and Exp Date is Apr 2014. It is a medical/cosmetic item and it is not acceptable that you are selling it on discounts for this reason. If I had known that the shipped item will be about to expire, I would not have chosen the same even if eBay or seller had offered one-fourth of MRP. This product is for use of baby skin and I just simply do not want to take chances. So, either you ship the new fresh product or refund my amount ? I will send back this stuff. Do the needful ASAP. Thanks

Message 1 of 81
latest reply
80 REPLIES 80

Worst CC support from Ebay. No Email - No Proper Call support

Message 41 of 81
latest reply

I have seen one of the worst service of ebay, and also not responding for the customer queries. I had ordered Nokia 130 DS RM-10355NV IN BLACK -phone one month before and it has a replacement guaranty of 12 months and now the phone has a problem in both the hearing and the speaking mic. I have also contacted the customer care they have given me the fake no which is always either SWITCHED OFF or NOT REACHABLE. So now i need a perfect solution for this problem which should be solve as soon as possible.

Message 42 of 81
latest reply

falkin9
Community Member
Dear sir,
I want to sale inr 10, 100, &500 ending no. Of 786
Message 43 of 81
latest reply

Dear team i have received a damage product so i want to refund

Message 44 of 81
latest reply

kh-enas
Community Member

Hi,

Please note this is a member-to-member forum, where eBay users can seek advice from other users. If you need to contact eBay directly, please do so here.

Regards,

Enas

Community Moderator

Message 45 of 81
latest reply

I found the product of 64 GB NITRO MEMORY CARD WITH OTG PENDRIVE IN ebay from 1520₹ and found in other online shopping website just only in 1249₹

I read your terms and conditions for product and you mentioned in that ... You will pay double price of product if price of its more than compare to other site..

And i found it

So what will you do in this case?

Message 46 of 81
latest reply

Dear ebay
i never used paid function then why you sending me fake bills
Message 47 of 81
latest reply

My order iD 42228801977

Order placed on 28-03-2016

Amount paid

This is one of the items of the order

Please despatch the plant and give information of despatch immediately

Regards

K. Shrinivas

Message 48 of 81
latest reply

I bought the yu yureka from ebay.But its battery in not working. I want my cash back.
Message 49 of 81
latest reply

My (Item ID : 272186016922)

(PaisaPay ID 42271350830)

I have purchase Samsung 32 gb EVO + memory card . itam is not working & duplicte card not a Original card . please refuand my payment

Message 50 of 81
latest reply