cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is eBay India customer care email ID; as your CC number always says waiting time of 20+ mins

vipin_bgh
Community Member

What is eBay India customer care email ID; as your CC number always says waiting time of 20+ mins

Hi eBay, This is regarding HIMALAYA GENTLE BABY WIPES SET OF 5 PACK (120 WIPES) (121218371024) PaisaPay ID 35248351520 ? I got this item today. When I opened the pack I found that MFG date is May 2011 and Exp Date is Apr 2014. It is a medical/cosmetic item and it is not acceptable that you are selling it on discounts for this reason. If I had known that the shipped item will be about to expire, I would not have chosen the same even if eBay or seller had offered one-fourth of MRP. This product is for use of baby skin and I just simply do not want to take chances. So, either you ship the new fresh product or refund my amount ? I will send back this stuff. Do the needful ASAP. Thanks

Message 1 of 81
latest reply
80 REPLIES 80

gopasing81
Community Member
MyA/c NN69492 debited for Rs 99.00 thru Net Bkg. A/c Bal Rs 24.56 (incl. of uncleared chqs) as of 23 DEC 20:22hr.

Transaction Details

Account Number

Transaction Date
23/12/15

Transaction Amount
INR 99.00

Transaction Type
DR

Transaction Description
IPAY/ESHP/ONE97 COMMUNICA/78987090/39388

my item order not confirmed but my transition 99rs done
Please return my payment

Message 31 of 81
latest reply

gopasing81
Community Member

Transaction Details

Account Number

Transaction Date
23/12/15

Transaction Amount
INR 99.00

Transaction Type
DR

Transaction Description
IPAY/ESHP/ONE97 COMMUNICA/78987090/39388

please returned my payment
Message 32 of 81
latest reply

Ebay is not trustable . My HDFC CREDIT CARD sent me SMS , imform me for debit amount on ebay account. But ebay's faulty system failed to generate purchase order sfter receipt advance. Now customer execuyive told , ebay is unable to dispatc the material.

Donot trust on ebay customer care deparment. Bad habit to resolve any complaint fast. There staff is unable to get infomstion from concern department quickly. Better to stay away.
Message 33 of 81
latest reply

Poor eBay support . But Flipkart is good . So , user am suggest flipkart for better. supporting, response & if the item is not good means money back. But eBay is poor. No response...
Message 34 of 81
latest reply

Am bought a Nokia battery but that's not a genuine one. The battery backup is poor . Now , the eBay guy told u can speak with ur seller. But , same problem am faced in flipkart, they are returned my money. If am directly need to talk with seller means, why I need to buy in eBay.so , once a product is sold means , after that you will not solve the buyer problem??
Message 35 of 81
latest reply

chetan4765
Community Member
Hi, claim id 1583812 have applied for refund as the product recieved was in damaged condition.you promised that the return process will start by 5 days,but it is now the 9th day,not heard anything from your side.please take this issue on high priority.
Message 36 of 81
latest reply

Hi i want to return the product which I received by COD. The product which I orderd didnt match its different pls make it as soon as possible
Message 37 of 81
latest reply

13/01/2016

eBab

Sir,

I want to imform to say that your system is faulty. As per RBI rules you must have to check your system by third party.

I request you to send me a copy of third party inspection report. You can send third party inspection by mail to me.

Please treat urgent. Our group is waiting for your report. We ask this because you have habit you alwayes eager to say Indian customers are fool. In fact your culture is not match with Indian culture. Other Indian online companies perfomance and services better than eBay.

Our group will start purchase from eBay after study the third party inspection report. We are doughtfull about your faulty system. Your management not digest this fact, due to your proudy and ego base management.

Awaiting your reply.

Regards,

Sudhir Kansara.
Message 38 of 81
latest reply

Dear sir Dear sir
I was buy a terabyte ultra slim wireless blue mouse 2 4 ghz with one year warranty. But i received that product is not working so please help me. Pay paisa id is 41446413280.
Item Id is ***.
I was contact many times but call not pick by u..

Message 39 of 81
latest reply

Worstest CC support from Ebay.  No Email - No Proper Call support

Message 40 of 81
latest reply